What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Hodkinson

POPEYE

Coach
Very sad, thankfully not too many people are as directly affected by cancer as Hannah's family. It is sobering however when their plight is brought to the attention of many RL people by association. To all the families everywhere affected by this insidious disease my heartfelt condolences

Generalzod

Immortal
Very sad, thankfully not too many people are as directly affected by cancer as Hannah's family. It is sobering however when their plight is brought to the attention of many RL people by association. To all the families everywhere affected by this insidious disease my heartfelt condolences
Yep Life isn't fair... saddened to hear it...I know how it feels to lose a love one gone before their time bloody cancer...

nrlnrl

First Grade
Terribly sad. RIP Hannah and condolences to her family and friends.
Extremely sad, thoughts go out to her family & friends, including Trent Hodkinson. He has spent time over the years with numerous people who are seriously/terminally ill & it takes a very special person to continue doing this. You're a wonderful human being Trent.

magpie4ever

First Grade
RIP Hannah, no more pain. Condolences & prays to your family and friends.

Trent Hodkinson, should be the face of rugby league - bloody champion bloke.

Perth Red

Post Whore
A short life well lived, very sad to hear of her passing. Once again well done to Trent and to every other player that goes out of their way to use their fame to bring some light into peoples dark places.

We don't hear enough about it as I'm sure it happens regularly.

kbw

Bench
Very sad news, my thoughts go out to her family.
It warmed my heart to see what Hodgekinson did especially Hannah's lovely smile

davi

Juniors
Well done Knights, that's a very nice tribute. Hopefully you can turn in a good performance.

"The Newcastle Knights will tonight be wearing black arm bands against the Raiders to honour young teen Hannah Rye who sadly passed away."

taipan

Referee
My condolences to her family.I have daughters, that would be absolutely devastating for any family.

Hodgo is a real man, the code needs more like him.Class act.

nick87

Coach
It's unfathomable to think of losing a child so young to any parent
Good on Trent for giving her an amazing moment, and for the knights for honouring her memory

RIP Hannah.

Latest posts