What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri Nations Dilema

In-goal

Bench
Lets just say that i am more than keen to go on this years tri nations tour, i was saving for the RLWC that was suposed to go ahead next year but decided that this would be me as the other was called off.

Anyway to cut along story short the RFL have still not chosen the venues for all fixtures which is preventing me from making my bookings yet as i do not know were each fixtrure will be held, surley being less than 12 months before the event they should have this organised.

carlnz

Bench
Yeah well this is International Rugby League we are talking about...the ANZAC test match wasnt settled till what less than 2 months!

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Hey, In-goal, if Griffin Park is chose as the venue for NZ v Kangaroo's, what kind of attendace do you think that will attract, considering Rugby League in the UK is a Northern game?!

Or do you think, because so many Australians and New Zealand folk live down South, they will attract more, I would think basing it up North, they'd still make there money's worth with all the British Supporters wanting to go along and watch.

Jeffles

Bench
Both venues will see a crowd of around 10K.

In-goal, your point is well founded. International RL has operated like this for a while. Meanwhile, I've known since last November when the Wannabes are playing. It sucks.