What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL: Bulldogs 14-16 Dragons - Sat 20 Feb @ Wollongong

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just 40 short days until we face the Dragons in our first match of 2010.

Trial match taking place at WIN Stadium Wollongong, Saturday Feb 20. It's time for some revenge!

Let's get talking, lineups, junior players to be blooded, tactics etc...

trial-cbystg2010.jpg

Referees: Shayne Hayne & Chris James
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Daniel Eastwood/Adam Gee

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Revenge for Round 10 last year? ;-). Got any anti-Soward propaganda to use, ie banners, songs and signs?

I'll be there cheering the little man on.

Round 2 will be even better. And Round 10 will be the Heritage Round. Looking forward to three good Dragons-Dogs clashes this year and I hope minimal controversy

Timmah

Staff member
Hoping for some good form leading into Round 10. Should crack 40,000... possibly 50,000.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I just think that some first grade players should be used, but not all - with the risks of injuries and what have you.

OurRedV

Juniors
gotta love playing the pooches.

lot's of fun watching a bunch of brainless twatts throwing bottles onto the field and causing general mischief.

Should be a good game, will see some up and coming juniors. Well... you lot will be showing off the latest juniors poached from elsewhere.

Slackboy72

Coach
Can't wait to see these poodle walkers spit the dummy again. The only thing it will be missing is a deranged Phil Gould frothing at the mouth when the dogs get called for blatant cheating.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Don't hurt little Soward. Singing geniused songs is one thing, but throwing bottles at him is just wrong.

He is a great 5/8 and will run rings.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Since when was Dragons spelt with an I after the G? :?

Timmah

Staff member
It looks stupid. At least BULLD09S fitted the word ;-)

jpaciocco91

Juniors
You wouldn't need to prepurchase tickets for this one, no way. Lucky if we get 9,000 there. None of the three Mercury Challenges since 2007 exceeded 10,000 people.

Latest posts