What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial - Dragons Vs Tigers

Clifferd

Coach
When did i say the Dragons will win the comp? It's just amusing that you are using "bias media" as an excuse for the inept performance of the tigers on Saturday night.

You didn't.

It's just not unusual for your typical dragons supporter to get a hard on after a win in a trial over a state cup team.

I was at the game and the members kept talking up how if they play like that they'll be hard to beat, it was really really cringe

followed by that ridiculous radio announcement made on the Monday morning which was far from correct

Working with dragons supporters most of you guys are like this lol

Eastview

Juniors
You didn't.

It's just not unusual for your typical dragons supporter to get a hard on after a win in a trial over a state cup team.

I was at the game and the members kept talking up how if they play like that they'll be hard to beat, it was really really cringe

followed by that ridiculous radio announcement made on the Monday morning which was far from correct

Working with dragons supporters most of you guys are like this lol
I was also at the game and I thought that both teams will struggle to even get close to the 8 if they play like that all season. Also, I did not hear one person there talk up the win saying the Dragons will be hard to beat.

Get a grip

Clifferd

Coach
I was also at the game and I thought that both teams will struggle to even get close to the 8 if they play like that all season. Also, I did not hear one person there talk up the win saying the Dragons will be hard to beat.

Get a grip

I know what I heard. And how tf can you say that whilst once again blindly not acknowledging both teams weren't even close to full strength lol

Eastview

Juniors
I know what I heard. And how tf can you say that whilst once again blindly not acknowledging both teams weren't even close to full strength lol
Of course they weren't full strength but the game plans were absolutely terrible. If that's what they have been working on all pre season then they are going to struggle.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Of course they weren't full strength but the game plans were absolutely terrible. If that's what they have been working on all pre season then they are going to struggle.

hmm team goes into a game with none of their regular spine, play the 7 first graders in the squad for 40 minutes (which they dominate) and the game plan looked average.

oh well we may aswell throw in the towel for 2017.