What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial teams vs Hartleys

Frenzy.

Immortal
No Loots, no old bastards. Xerri not in top squad

Sharks Trial Team v Manly

1 – Valentine Holmes
2 – Sosaia Feki
3 – Jesse Ramien
4 – Aaron Gray
5 – Sione Katoa
6 – Matt Moylan
7 – Chad Townsend
8 – Braden Uele
9 – Jayden Brailey
10 – Ava Seumanufagai
11 – Kurt Capewell
12 – Jayson Bukuya
13 – Joseph Paulo
14 – Kyle Flanagan
15 – Edrick Lee
16 – James Segeyaro
17 – Kurt Dillon
18 – Scott Sorensen
19 – Billy Magoulias
20 – Jack Williams

Additional players (jersey numbers to be allocated on the day)
Will Kennedy
Isaac Lumelume
Bronson Xerri
Josh Tuilagi
Trent Hodkinson
Jack Williams Jnr
Cruz Topai-Aveai
Brock Ilett
Blayke Brailey
Daniel Vasquez
Briton Nikora

*All names and numbers subject to change

Sharks Jersey Flegg Team List

Jackson Ferris
Josh Delailoa
Chris Tupou
Jonah Ngaronoa
Cooper Bowen
Jayden Millard
Braydon Trindall
Tom Hazelton
Lachlan Scarpelli
Fine Kula
Tomas Harris
Tom Caughlan
Jackson Stewart
Evander Swann
Mason McCarthy
James Russell
Mat Massen
Luke Polselli
Bronson Xerri
James Roumanos
Monty Raper
Teig Wilton
Harrison Smith
Kalani Pewhairangi-Charlie
Dredin Sorenson-McGee

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting team.

No Dugan/Leutele selected taking that they are starting centres that means Feki, Gray, Ramien, Katoa are playing for the wing spots this game.

Flanno done same in forwards are starting pack bar Brailey not playing, so the pack picked for trial i would say fighting over 2-3 bench spots

I have to ask Sorenson-McGee in Flegg any rel of Dane or Kurt

Also Ramien in team does that mean the Newcastle story has no legs ??

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting i would say we need to name our 29 man squad, you would take it the 20 named for trial are in the 29 add then Dugan,Loots,Fifita,Prior,Graham,Lewis & Gall that gets us to 27, so the other 2 would come from the additional players shown, thats unless someone gets an injury which rules them out till July

AJB1102

First Grade
Also Ramien in team does that mean the Newcastle story has no legs ??

Pretty sure its been confirmed, but he's not going until next year. Flanno has shown he doesn't subscribe to the idea of not playing a bloke just because he'll be elsewhere next season and I agree with it. You're paying him; if he's the best option use him.

shaggs

Coach
Maybe the jets trial??
Anyone seen a team for that. They are playing same night against Burwood-Ryde-Eastwood-northern eagle.

MilkShark

First Grade
The regular first graders named and playing are there because either they need as much game time in that position as possible before the start of the comp (Holmes, Moylan) or are there trying to work on new combos due to new partner pairings (moyland and chad).

Assuming Brailey wants game time also to work on his game before round 1.

chewsta

First Grade
Anyone know if the trial is being telecast online
I’m unable to make it out there

A few were asking the same thing on facebook last night mate. Apparently the club will be streaming it. there was a link put up as well. I'll see if I can find it and post it here. I dare say the sharks website will have the info up sooner or later.

carcharias

Immortal
A few were asking the same thing on facebook last night mate. Apparently the club will be streaming it. there was a link put up as well. I'll see if I can find it and post it here. I dare say the sharks website will have the info up sooner or later.
Streaming
That’s the word I was after

and for those interested in the composition of the Hartleys......

Sea Eagles: 1. Matthew Wright, 2. Brad Parker, 3. Tom Wright, 4. Brian Kelly, 5. Jonathan Wright, 6. Jackson Hastings, 7. Cade Cust, 8. Addin Fonua-Blake, 9. Manase Fainu, 10. Darcy Lussick (c), 11. Jack Gosiewski, 12. Frank Winterstein, 13. Kelepi Tanginoa. Interchange: 14. Shaun Lane, 15. Lewis Brown, 16. Lloyd Perrett, 17. Toafofoa Sipley, 19. Jade Anderson, 20. Taniela Paseka, 23. Peter Schuster, 24. Joey Lussick.

and for those interested in the composition of the Hartleys......

Sea Eagles: 1. Matthew Wright, 2. Brad Parker, 3. Tom Wright, 4. Brian Kelly, 5. Jonathan Wright, 6. Jackson Hastings, 7. Cade Cust, 8. Addin Fonua-Blake, 9. Manase Fainu, 10. Darcy Lussick (c), 11. Jack Gosiewski, 12. Frank Winterstein, 13. Kelepi Tanginoa. Interchange: 14. Shaun Lane, 15. Lewis Brown, 16. Lloyd Perrett, 17. Toafofoa Sipley, 19. Jade Anderson, 20. Taniela Paseka, 23. Peter Schuster, 24. Joey Lussick.
I see a Tom too but no Orville or Wilbur..

Latest posts