What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial teams vs Hartleys

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
11a6f2170e73e329197c311fe4ac2e90df934cea.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm not sure how someone not impressing me is "writing them off"? However for the record, no, I don't think he would be considered a high profile signing. Doubt he brushed the back page when it happened.

Considering how well some of the kids who have never played firsts went, he looked ordinary for someone who's played 100+ NRL matches.

Even Uele has only played one match and looked much more involved.

I think he'll go alright with a bit more match fitness and likely going up against tired defenders, however he didn't impress me.

Few people have said this, not sure how that conclusion is made?
Moves to fullback with just under 5 mins to go.
First touch is at first receiver - put up a bomb - 3:55 to go
Second touch, chimed in the line - passed to Noodles - 1:36 to go.
No other touches.
0 tackles
0 bombs defused
5 run meters
1 kick

Not so sure about that. If it was the grand plan wouldn't we have kept Maloney considering both he and Moylan were on our books at one stage? I think the Pearce thing was an opportunistic moment which would have been good but didn't pan out. Obviously I no idea either way, just crystal balling and reading the tea leaves.

Nuh, ‘cause Maloney was being a Quigs.

Why are we so secretive if our trial team against the Tigers this w/end?

Everyone has named their squads and we are the only Club to put our team out yet.

Flanno back to his old ways.

SharkShocked

Bench
Considering that an earlier tweet from the club said the team would be named Tuesday or Wednesday.

It's definitely a strange one.