What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Thread

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Dissolute trialled like Tulloch if anyone is keen for a mid-week flutter. Not flash odds but should be winning.

In general if you back Godolphin horses today I'm pretty sure you will come out on top

Only one Plodolphin winner all day, shut-up Lemons you cockeyed merkin you are embarrassing yourself.

John O'Shea -> Prettyboy Cummings

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's a bit like his grandsire not on the same level, but Zabeel got some absolute champions and then others that Wazn would give wind burn too
Yeah old Zabeel could produce a plodder or two, bit like himself some days he was a world beater other days he was Paul Carige.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Got one blackbooked from the trials on debut tomorrow in the 4th at Canberra Tinkermosa.

Bred to get over further but I’d surprised if it doesn’t run well

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Got one blackbooked from the trials on debut tomorrow in the 4th at Canberra Tinkermosa.

Bred to get over further but I’d surprised if it doesn’t run well

Drifted from 6s to 13s so knew we were in trouble... 3 wide the trip, third last around the turn and got shunted about 8 wide but still ran on for a good 6th.

2nd up over 1400-1500 will be very hard to beat.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
GOAT

Has china gale and aqua d'ivina at canterbury tomorrow night. Aqua d'ivina out of aqua d'amore

Aqua D'ivina has been scratched twice in the past week or so,i hope it finally runs,bred to be a world beater,Aqua D'amore was a gun mare.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Okay merkins Lemon has a late Xmas present for you... Snowden import due to debut on Saturday ‘George Patton’ US bred French raced Grey 5yo stallion by War Front..

Had 5 starts for 2 wins 2 placings and a 4th which was in a Grp1 mile race.

Trialled like a bomb behind Egyptian Symbol recently who is rock hard fit and in form. Finds itself in a BM86 on Saturday against some pretty average horses.

Only negatives are it’s only had the one trial and it needs to carry 60kgs... I’m waiting to see what they go up but if you get anything better than around $3.50 then just nosedive in

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Okay merkins Lemon has a late Xmas present for you... Snowden import due to debut on Saturday ‘George Patton’ US bred French raced Grey 5yo stallion by War Front..

Had 5 starts for 2 wins 2 placings and a 4th which was in a Grp1 mile race.

Trialled like a bomb behind Egyptian Symbol recently who is rock hard fit and in form. Finds itself in a BM86 on Saturday against some pretty average horses.

Only negatives are it’s only had the one trial and it needs to carry 60kgs... I’m waiting to see what they go up but if you get anything better than around $3.50 then just nosedive in
60kgs and Hiney’s money on it what could go wrong????