What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

1qaz

Juniors
1qaz will be stoked - Dane has scored a try and miraculously shed 4kgs to be down near 90kgs!!!!

Awww are you coming at me again? Even when I don't even post, you still mention me.

You should stop stalking me seriously.

2eeihyw.jpg

2bsjgj.jpg

Delete your account, it's getting very embarrassing for you

1qaz

Juniors
Ok Spot On since you wanna play.

Here's your chance to reply, instead of running away like a little bitch every time I embarrass you.

Lets discuss your first pansy arguement.

view.php

I like how you mention it was in 52 minutes into in the game to add weight to your argument.
But then I embarrassed you with my reply.

So am I go chance to run around Morris and Jennings as well?

Knight Vision

First Grade
f**k off idiot. Im not going to court for your dumb arse.
suck my c**k you AAA grade f**kwit. If you seriously believe you could go to court for stating an opinion then you are one seriously delusional mentally challenged individual. You must hide behind the lounge expecting ISIS to barge through the door do you ? Sad individual you are. I can already imagine what your like big tough guy key board warrior who probably is some little geek with coke bottle glasses who hasnt had his dick sucked in years

Last edited:

TooheysNew

Coach
suck my c**k you AAA grade f**kwit. If you seriously believe you could go to court for stating an opinion then you are one seriously delusional mentally challenged individual. You must hide behind the lounge expecting ISIS to barge through the door do you ? Sad individual you are. I can already imagine what your like big tough guy key board warrior who probably is some little geek with coke bottle glasses who hasnt had his dick sucked in years
Or, maybe I know from experience that that "opinion" is plenty to land us in court.

But keep ranting, tough guy. It's amusing.

broncos2010

Juniors
Stone has got a team few NRL coaches get. One with plenty to prove and more importantly one that respects his authority but is not intimidated by him either. That is the difference between him and Bennett. The boys were in awe of Bennett's reputation but he never really was their leader. I doubt many went to Wayne and told him to try this or that. I have rarely seen Bennett admit he was wrong. It was always about them not buying into his philosophy. A cop out in my book.

You questioning the best coach to ever coach in the NRL, bitter much?

You cant win a premiership if you dont have the cattle and newcastle surely don't have the cattle.

broncos2010

Juniors
pfttt look at you guys in here having a party, great example you guys are for fellow knights fans :o:o

For the record Boyd was to good for a club like Knights anyways glad he came home to the biggest club in the NRL to win premierships something you guys wont see in at least another 10 years.

Alex28

Coach
pfttt look at you guys in here having a party, great example you guys are for fellow knights fans :o:o

For the record Boyd was to good for a club like Knights anyways glad he came home to the biggest club in the NRL to win premierships something you guys wont see in at least another 10 years.

Enjoy your cursed season dickhead :)

Maroon4life

Juniors
Aren't you a Broncos supporter? :lol:

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wot?

ok?

Me being a broncos supporter wont prevent you from fighting off the wooden spoon.

Be realistic, your team this year wont even make the eight, you are 26 rounds of fodder.

Maroon4life

Juniors
FMD what's in the water down there?

You merkins are all delusional.

Sometimes you need to listen to your head over your heart.

Knights having a better coach and squad than the broncos :D

Where do you think you will finish on the ladder? by the way your all talking we can pen you in for a top 4 spot rofl.

broncos2010

Juniors
How do you go from playing for aus to not getting picked in team for round 1 over plodder uate who has done nothing last 2 years.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Best of the plodders in a horrible game to watch.

Jokes on me for watching and expecting decent football in a knights game.