What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

Fast Eddie

First Grade
All I can ask is that people don't quote that TT merkin so I don't have to read his bullshit during this Test.

Hallatia

Referee
Cos as a South African fan you had to latch onto that match in order to forget the result of the last Aust-Saffa match?
can't be that, I still remember that match. I think it must mean that sometimes New Zealand actually win things too.

shiznit

Coach
All I can ask is that people don't quote that TT merkin so I don't have to read his bullshit during this Test.
all i ask is that you STFU... just because your a bitch and cant handle getting shit from him... it doesn't mean the rest of us have to be a fairy like you.

shiznit

Coach
Except the Roosters win things
:lol:

yeah i forgot that great Roosters side of 2009...

wooden-spoon.jpg

Fast Eddie

First Grade
all i ask is that you STFU... just because your a bitch and cant handle getting shit from him... it doesn't mean the rest of us have to be a fairy like you.

:lol::lol: haven't been round long aye buddy. If anything you should STFU since you have admitted you don't care about the New Zealand Cricket side and apperantly they are a bunch of 'homos'. I'm sure your input will be fascinating.

:lol::lol: haven't been round long aye buddy. If anything you should STFU since you have admitted you don't care about the New Zealand Cricket side and apperantly they are a bunch of 'homos'. I'm sure your input will be fascinating.

:lol:

JJ

Immortal
Lol JJ would rather discuss Australian tests than watch NZ ones.

Lol @ Tendulkar being Siddle's bunny.

lol that an inbred f**k like you would be so interested in me - still hurting that you couldn't beat NZ at home? :lol:

I am watching both, obviously Aust vs India has an appeal, but we're cruising nicely at the moment, thanks for the interest...

Latest posts