What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tui Lolohea eyes Dragons’ move if Kieran Foran’s Warriors’ contract is approved by NRL

From a Warriors fan POV I personally would love Lolohea to join the Red V. But only if we swap a player for it. We need another good prop and would be interested in having a return of Ah Ma'u or even Packer back. Besides Vaughn who just signed up is there any other good front row options we could exchange for Lolohea?

Country Dragon

Juniors
From a Warriors fan POV I personally would love Lolohea to join the Red V. But only if we swap a player for it. We need another good prop and would be interested in having a return of Ah Ma'u or even Packer back. Besides Vaughn who just signed up is there any other good front row options we could exchange for Lolohea?
I'd be happy with the Ah Mau swap!

BennyV

Referee
We have a really promising forward named Jake Marketo, would be quite handy for you guys. Dont be fooled by his lack of size, speed or any real football ability, he has shown below-average ability to play prop, hooker, second row, lock and centre, so he's very versatile. Also, he's a local junior and tries real hard, so that makes him the f**king messiah to some people. So yeah, we'll do that swap!

getsmarty

Immortal
Good suggestions but, Marketo is the 1st one Mary pencils in every week followed by Lafai....then just cut & paste.

Sigurd

Juniors
If Lolohea is signed it will mean the end of Widdop is near. Simple as that. I know he filled in at fullback a few times for the Storm but the game has moved on. Just like Ben Hornby became no longer a first grade standard fullback even though he was far better than Widdop showed himself to be in that position. Widdop to halfback? Forget about it. His playmaking ability as a 5/8 is non existent. How bad a halfback would he be? No. If Lolohea is signed Widdop's only hope is a crash course in learning how to tackle, a lot of gym work and a move to hooker.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
If Lolohea is signed it will mean the end of Widdop is near. Simple as that. I know he filled in at fullback a few times for the Storm but the game has moved on. Just like Ben Hornby became no longer a first grade standard fullback even though he was far better than Widdop showed himself to be in that position. Widdop to halfback? Forget about it. His playmaking ability as a 5/8 is non existent. How bad a halfback would he be? No. If Lolohea is signed Widdop's only hope is a crash course in learning how to tackle, a lot of gym work and a move to hooker.

As soon as I saw your name in the latest posts, I knew it would be focussed around Widdop.

Sigurd

Juniors
You're probably more predictable than Widdop is.

I wish I were paid as much. Even better if a rival club like Melbourne were paying it and it were counted in their salary cap. Dragons supporters would be laughing at Melbourne if that were the case, not vice-sersa as it is now.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
If Foran's contract is registered not only would I sign Lolohea but i'd try and arrange a player swap. Ah Mau for Matulino.

Old Timer

Coach
This will be the 58th post on a thread that has even less spine than our team.

Again everyone gets wound up in it and when it doesn't happen let's blame the club.

The Hasler thread was exactly the same HE WAS NEVER COMING so it is nobody's fault he remains at the Dogs.

By all means blame the club when they get it wrong but not signing someone who was never ever coming here just adds unnecessary angst to an already difficult situation.

Latest posts