What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuiaki *Spoiler*

salivor

First Grade
Fantastic try against the Titans. This bloke reminds me of the player that got me following this great game, one Wendell Sailor with some of his destructive runs.

But the point of my post is, he's obviously of Pacific Island decent but who is this bloke eligible to play for? Australia or New Zealand?

salivor

First Grade
That's just for the game day threads isn't it? It's got the spoiler tag on it officer.

wittyfan

Referee
badboy.gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Only said it cuz' I saw these sorts of threads moved there last Monday night.

In all seriousness though, Tuiaki is a gun, him and SBW are deadset electric.

fourplay

Juniors
That try he scored deserves its own thread... wow..

Then Daley had to butt in and start commentating and kill the buzz.

Daley is like Sterlo...just monotone and incapable of showing emotion in their commentary.

innsaneink

Referee
He absolutely creamed Presto a bit later too...to his credit tho he got straight up.

Awesome try

salivor

First Grade
I'd say poor Campbell, that match up is like David vs Goliath, Cartright needs to tell him to defend on the other side.

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah eligible for the Kiwis. Him and Fuifui Moimoi were centres together in an Auckland rugby comp way back in the day.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
He's NZ born, he is totally eligible for NZ

But he has played for Tonga- not that that has ever stopped anyone in the past

Tuiaki and Vatuvei on the wings for the Kiwis imo

smeghead

Bench
Dutchy said:
Manly Jnr :(

Can't believe you guys had nothing on this guy.

It took Royce Simmons to find him in the World Cup Qualifiers playing for Tonga to get the bloke playing first grade

Latest posts