What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turner extended until 2019

doyen

Bench
I think Turner has shown improvement from year to year--over time he will become a very good player for Sths.

Forwards tend to mature with age--I think he will be a good example of this--he may even end up playing 100 to 150 games!
Good luck to him--he is a good player & a good bloke!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think Turner has shown improvement from year to year--over time he will become a very good player for Sths.

Forwards tend to mature with age--I think he will be a good example of this--he may even end up playing 100 to 150 games!
Good luck to him--he is a good player & a good bloke!!
I'd really like to see him move into the middle where he's suited more. Still only 24 so he's getting into his prime.

Curns13

Juniors
He's a bloody big unit. Hasn't quite worked out how to use his size effectively, perhaps due to all his injuries. Seems like a really decent guy so good for him.

alien

Referee
G'day Shadow. I went up to Coffs for a short holiday and to look at some property that I'm interested in. I hope you're doing well.

Dogmatix

Juniors
It is a mistake by Souths to rush in and re-sign Turner this week

So far Souths have only played the 12th, 13th and 16th ranked teams on the ladder. It is not like there would have been much interest in Turner from other clubs. Souths should have waited another 4 to 5 weeks before re-signing Turner as the next 4 to 5 weeks will give a much better idea of how well players like Turner and Clark are performing

My tip is that after these next 4 to 5 games both Turner and Clark will come up short and Souths will regret both of these re-signings

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
It is a mistake by Souths to rush in and re-sign Turner this week

So far Souths have only played the 12th, 13th and 16th ranked teams on the ladder. It is not like there would have been much interest in Turner from other clubs. Souths should have waited another 4 to 5 weeks before re-signing Turner as the next 4 to 5 weeks will give a much better idea of how well players like Turner and Clark are performing

My tip is that after these next 4 to 5 games both Turner and Clark will come up short and Souths will regret both of these re-signings

BRILLIANT TRUTH TELLING AT ITS FINEST!!!! TURNER IS A DUD I THREW UP MY DINNER ALL OVER MY COMPUTER WHEN I READ SOUTHS RESIGNED THIS DUD....FUG ME R20 this will come back and bite us in time.....Shadow....Souths and the dont knowers have lost the plot r20...they got nfi mate i went to bed earlier but now i cant sleep the turner signing has numbed my senses why on gods earth would you resign this dud who we signing next nielsen?lets resign tyrrell while we are at it and lets sign up clarky with an extra 5 years extension because they are all good blokes fug me i just swallowed my brazilian coffee gulpppppp......

Latest posts