What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turning point in the Game

Generalzod

Immortal
Unsure as to why the link is not working
Sports news Austalia the article is about nightingale pass

Craigshark

First Grade
Was definitely out.

We’re disallowed the try down the other end, then this happens. Took all of our momentum away. If those calls go the other way, I reckon we get away with the 2 points.

carcharias

Immortal
One of many calls against us.

The Dragons are pretenders.
Wait until they play a team in form without key players missing.

Weaponhead

Coach
For mine the turning point was Dillon dropping the ball straight after we hit the lead. Killed the momentum stone dead.

Gareth67

First Grade
For pity sake it was quite obvious even to a blind man - it was when your mob first ran onto the field ! :innocent:

myrrh ken

First Grade
That s porting n ews article has a jpeg which you can google to have a look. I think its okay to be fair. His body rotates over lee and left leg touches at worst simultaneously as he releases the ball

Craigshark

First Grade
That s porting n ews article has a jpeg which you can google to have a look. I think its okay to be fair. His body rotates over lee and left leg touches at worst simultaneously as he releases the ball

Nope. He was out. Does that count as a try scoring situation where the bunker could have gotten involved and over turned it?

Stake Removed

First Grade
at least during dragons player in bin we won that section 6-2, i cant remember last time we won the sin bin period when we had a man advantage

Latest posts