What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical post origin thread.

Mong

Post Whore
But Soward is f**king shit! He was bloody hopeless on Wednesday except for that last try. Any other rugby league fan would tell you St Merge fans that Carney is alot better then Soward. You're just lucky his behaviour outside the field was the reason why he didn't play Origin.

He isn't playing anywhere near well enough to be playing origin. Soward has achieved so much more than him, is way more consistent than him and has an all round better game than him.

We can see which club got the better deal in the end when your lot let Soward go to Saints and you ended up with Carney.

It's not even a contest as to who got the better deal !!

Mong

Post Whore
But but but he should be playing origin..

NSW would be 2/0 up if carney was playing!!

Mong

Post Whore
It's funny as f*ck to point out over and over because it was just so damn stupid :)

Geohood

Bench
In hindsight. If he reaches form again at the back end of this year and the start of next year then he'll be in origin contention again. He really fked up this year but I'm sure Stuart still thinks highly of him.

He isn't playing anywhere near well enough to be playing origin. Soward has achieved so much more than him, is way more consistent than him and has an all round better game than him.

We can see which club got the better deal in the end when your lot let Soward go to Saints and you ended up with Carney.

What deal? You're such a dope you don't even realise that Soward was let go because the club wanted to promote Mitchell Pearce it had nothing to do with Carney smh

I like how in game 2 NSW didn't "snub the best kicker in the game" and his kicking f**king ordinary and you haven't said boo on that, also loving how you're dogging giving any sight on to how good or bad Soward played in game 2. Keep singing the broken record with your clearly sandy vagina.

Mong

Post Whore
What deal? You're such a dope you don't even realise that Soward was let go because the club wanted to promote Mitchell Pearce it had nothing to do with Carney smh

I like how in game 2 NSW didn't "snub the best kicker in the game" and his kicking f**king ordinary and you haven't said boo on that, also loving how you're dogging giving any sight on to how good or bad Soward played in game 2. Keep singing the broken record with your clearly sandy vagina.

I didn't say it had anything to do with Carney TT. Your reading and comprehension is as bad as your understanding of players ability it seems.

lol Mong you old scallywag, making a ridiculous post that you didn't say that when clearly you did just to keep the argument going.

Still ignoring Soward's kicking game after you said that NSW "snubbed the best kicker in the game"

The least you could do in being your usual dopey self is atleast confront Soward's atrocious kicking game that night.

baahaha carney is so far ahead of Sowie it's not funny. You have the better coach, only a few months to go now :D and Sowie is back to Shellharbour standard.

giggity giggity

Juniors
To answer your question, GG, is that it was the coach that led dragons to two minor premierships. Anasta led the Roosters with heart and inspired performances in the back half of the season to get the Chooks from wooden spooners one year to Grand Finalists the next.

Hornby? When he took over as captain in 09 he took Saints from qualifying finalists in 08 to choking minor premiers semi-finalists in 09.

so going by your theory if bennet had ended up at the chook pen and your team made the finals and minor premiership two yrs in a row it was'nt anything to do with carney,anasta,pearce,mini and that excitment machine skd but all king bennys doing :roll:
and going by your theory matty elliott should be applauded and given a sainthood for getting his team to 2nd:lol:yet we all see he has no job next year :?.
hornby has been a great ON-FEILD leader for the dragooons for three years,robbie farrah has been a great ON-FEILD leader for the tigpies for two years,cam smith has been a first-class ON-FEILD leader for the storm for 4-5 years,yet braith anasta got captain of the year after leading the chooks to the spoon and scandal after scandal the year before,look this is not taking away from his superb form at the back end of last year but captain of the year he was not mate, i think alot of your over-acheiving run last year was on the back of carney,skd,aubo,perret and like you posted SOME great efforts LATE in the season from anasta but does some great late season form equate to dally M captain or does leading your team to TWO minor premierships?i think most league fans know the answer to that but do you ? :D

Monk

Referee
In hindsight. If he reaches form again at the back end of this year and the start of next year then he'll be in origin contention again. He really fked up this year but I'm sure Stuart still thinks highly of him.

This.

H.H

Juniors
Please Dally M player of the year 2010 so what. The Dally Ms lost a lot of credibility that night when they read out that Carney had been given the 3 points in the Roosters loss to the Sharks.

So you are saying Carney doesn't need to step up this year? Are you saying he stepped up in the grand final last year? The whole point is that it is very easy(and not just with Carney) for people to say 'this or that player' would be better or this player is the better selection. Carney might be a fantastic player but the point still remains he has had his chance a number of times against Soward and has so far never done so.
1. Watch the Rooster Cronulla game again. Carney was 5 classes above any other player on the filed that night.

2. He's apposed Soward twice as a 5/8 since being at the Roosters (ANZAC Day 2010 he played fullback). He completely outplayed Soward at the SCG in a losing team. Soward was the better 5/8 in the GF but that's not to say he was exceptional in that game.

Mong

Post Whore
lol Mong you old scallywag, making a ridiculous post that you didn't say that when clearly you did just to keep the argument going.

Incorrect as usual TT.

As stated earlier and proven over and over, your reading and comprehension skills are poor, once again you are displaying it perfectly

Still ignoring Soward's kicking game after you said that NSW "snubbed the best kicker in the game"

The least you could do in being your usual dopey self is atleast confront Soward's atrocious kicking game that night

Confront what?

What are you talking about now? atrocious? It was fine and did the job.

His goal kicking did the job as well.

It's hard to please some folk isn't it. Struggle to understand NSW fans, win a game but still bitch and complain about it

So what deal are you talking about Mong? We got Carney almost 3 years after we let Soward go. Enlighten
me please

Mong

Post Whore
So what deal are you talking about Mong? We got Carney almost 3 years after we let Soward go. Enlighten
me please

f**k me you are a slow one.

It's a figure of speech.. Your lot didn't want Soward who came and played 5/8 for us, then your lot ended up with Carney to play 5/8 for you.

One club got a great deal, one club did not.

Can you figure out which one got which?

:lol:

I must be slow because I can't quite figure out how Carney comes in to it when Braith Anasta was already our 5/8 at the time and was so until mid 2010

Mong

Post Whore
No need to read past your first four words.

It's about time you were right about something TT