What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical post origin thread.

Mong

Post Whore
Dear oh dear.

Post 137 TT..

Gee whiz.. You were 100% accurate calling yourself slow.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Mong f**k off you troll.

As I recall it was only a few years ago when your genius centres didn't want Soward in their side. There's a reason he wasn't persisted with.

No Roosters' fan has a cry over letting Soward go.

Mong, you need to explain the relevance of Carney to Soward's departure from the Roosters and what deal you refer to because as far as I can recall Soward requested a release because he was not playing footy and thus was granted said release (all this happened mid 2007 btw Carney makes his debut round 1 of 2010)

Mong

Post Whore
:lol:

Forgot about this thread.. Are you still pretending to be stupid or is it a natural thing for you TT. I'M suspecting it comes naturally going by other posts you make. The answers you seek have laready been posted in this thread TT. Off you go and do some reading champ

Anyhow back to the good stuff and the topic of the thread.

Pearce :lol::lol: Minichello :lol::lol:

Almost as good as Carney..

Just like the GF last year, last night was a massive Roosters fail.. Unfortunately for QLD there just wan't enough Roosters players in the NSW side.

Monk

Referee
there were plenty of other players playing with less heart then pearce and mini last night, and two beautiful long passes show exactly the kind of potential pearce has if he is in the right environment. Im not saying he had a perfect game by any means, but he showed glimpses of what he can do, and why he can be great imo.

Lol yeah Mong just forgot about his idiotic claim there was a deal with Carney and Soward. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what Carney has to do with Soward being let go n

What does the GF or Carney have to do with last night? Can't you ever stay on topic? Gasnier was shit throughout the entire series and last night was again garbage, DRAGENZZZZZZ!!!!!!?9'hn

Pearce wasn't as bad as everyone makes out only BHP brings the hate there but Minichiello was garbage but iirc I said he didn't deserve to be called up anyway, dig harder. Queensland did alright with Nate Myles.

The series would have been won 2-0 going in to game 3 if it weren't for Morris anyway

Dragons01

First Grade
Pearce wasn't as bad as everybody is making out? Did you watch the game, NSW had just defended set after, set and then when they finally get the ball Pearce kicks out on the full. It was all downhill for poor Pearce from there, misreads in defence, nothing options and yes he did throw one corker of a pass at the end when the game was over that lead to a NSW try. Shame he threw a virtually identical one 5 minutes before that, that lead to a QLD intercept(luckily the QLD was disallowed).

Actually I feel sorry for Pearce he has been under the hammer since he came into grade, I guess it comes with having Pearce as a surname and for R. Stuart to come out and make the comment about Pearce being the worlds best halfback, well apart from insulting Thurston and Cronk it just puts an insurmountable amount of pressure on a 22? year old. Ridiculous. Pearces test will come in the next few weeks in how he rebounds for the Roosters.

He threw an intercept with about 15 to go when we were more than 3 tries behind, f**k off merkin you act like it changed the game and scores were level with 2 minutes left.

Yeah he kicked out on the full it was bad but Soward found Slater and Yow Yeh every damn time and nobody mentions that.

Pearce was hardly the worst but is an easy target because of a troll and a dumb coach who said he was the best.

And why does this forum attract all the dopey merge fans in here all the time?

Dragons01

First Grade
Why are you so angry? No-one said his intercept pass changed the game, it was pointed out to you because you said 'Pearce wasn't as bad as everyone said', when he probably was. Take a look at the chook pen and see what your own supporters are saying about Pearce. I at least cut him some slack because of the constant pressure he is under. Pearce is no easier target than Soward and you had no problem sticking the boot into him after game I. Soward set up the first 2 tries last night and at least looked like he was trying.

Agree on one thing the coach was dumb and the ducks and drakes game with the media backfired big time.

Mong

Post Whore
Lol yeah Mong just forgot about his idiotic claim there was a deal with Carney and Soward. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what Carney has to do with Soward being let go n

What does the GF or Carney have to do with last night? Can't you ever stay on topic? Gasnier was shit throughout the entire series and last night was again garbage, DRAGENZZZZZZ!!!!!!?9'hn

Pearce wasn't as bad as everyone makes out only BHP brings the hate there but Minichiello was garbage but iirc I said he didn't deserve to be called up anyway, dig harder. Queensland did alright with Nate Myles.

The series would have been won 2-0 going in to game 3 if it weren't for Morris anyway

:lol:

Are you drunk?

RWB

Bench
Mini was woeful, that was one of the worst origin performances you'll ever see from any player, which is a shame because he was such a great servant for NSW.

Dragons01 I'd love to know how you credit the second try to Soward? Pearce did more to create that try with a nice cut out pass putting Gasnier in plenty of room. I'm not for a second going to defend Pearce's performance in game 3 but if you want to come in here and try to pretend you're being 'objective' do it a little more subtlety.

You're probably one of the idiots who thinks Thaiday's try was a mis-read by Pearce.

adamkungl

Immortal
Mini was pretty much diabolical unfortunately. Very uncharacteristic game for him. No more needs to be said as he won't be there next year anyway regardless.

Pearce and Soward both failed to provide any worthwhile direction in attack until it was far too late. As for Pearce's awful kick out on the full, he wasn't the first to make a shit mistake in that half and certainly wasn't the last. It isn't Pearce's fault that QLD were on the attack for 20 mins. No changes for the halves next year, one bad game.

Gidley was trying but pretty much all of options were f**king rubbish, with the worst being his 3rd tackle grubber on QLDs line.

Whatever. FML

RWB

Bench
Mini was pretty much diabolical unfortunately. Very uncharacteristic game for him. No more needs to be said as he won't be there next year anyway regardless.

Pearce and Soward both failed to provide any worthwhile direction in attack until it was far too late. As for Pearce's awful kick out on the full, he wasn't the first to make a shit mistake in that half and certainly wasn't the last. It isn't Pearce's fault that QLD were on the attack for 20 mins. No changes for the halves next year, one bad game.

Gidley was trying but pretty much all of options were f**king rubbish, with the worst being his 3rd tackle grubber on QLDs line.

Whatever. FML

Yeh Gidley tried hard and looked dangerous but his decision making was f**king laughable.

Why are you so angry? No-one said his intercept pass changed the game, it was pointed out to you because you said 'Pearce wasn't as bad as everyone said', when he probably was. Take a look at the chook pen and see what your own supporters are saying about Pearce. I at least cut him some slack because of the constant pressure he is under. Pearce is no easier target than Soward and you had no problem sticking the boot into him after game I. Soward set up the first 2 tries last night and at least looked like he was trying.

Agree on one thing the coach was dumb and the ducks and drakes game with the media backfired big time.

The vast majority of all 47 people who sit in the chook pen are not civilised human beings and I don't care what they think and every week more and more of you Merge twats come in here talking shit, the intercept pass was desperation and you still brought it up :roll:

Mong

Post Whore
What did Carney have to do with the release of Soward? What deal was made?

So were you or were you not drunk? I hope for your sake you were..

That's the only way you could have written such dribble.

Still stuck on the whole deal thing i see.. Too bad i didnt say there was an actual deal done or that Carney had anything to do with the release of Soward.

You must still be drunk.. or incredibly stupid.. Benefit of the doubt so will go with you are drunk

Why do you continue to dodge the question with stupid comments like "you must be stupid" and "were you drunk?" Can you either admit there was no deal and that comment was stupid or explain the relevance of signing Carney for 2010 had on releasing Soward mid-07

Mong

Post Whore
Can't read now as well?

Clearly stated in the last post i did not say an actual deal was done.

Why must you make stuff up when you run out of ideas?

What have I lied about Mong?

We can see which club got the better deal in the end when your lot let Soward go to Saints and you ended up with Carney.

It's not even a contest as to who got the better deal !!

Twice you mention a deal but you accuse me of lying and making it up.

Stop avoiding your claim and admit you were wrong or explain what deal you are talking about and the relevance between the release of Soward and signing of Carney.

Mong

Post Whore
Dear oh dear..

Where did i say an actual deal, or any deal, was done??

It's a figure of speech dopey.

FMD you are slow.. although i am sure i recall you saying that yourself earlier.