What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U20 and nsw cup s pres

saintm

Juniors
He is learning that is what this year is about Field that is and it takes time to mature especially if your not a natural half or 5/8.

Do you think its his fault he has been given the oppurtunities first no its not.

Again with the Millward crap seriously get over it he's not the one picking the team its Mary if your going to have a whinge at least whinge about the right person.
I have nothing against field...however, i do have something against the st george publicity wagon and that is both Millward and Mary... publicly promoting field as an upcoming fullback. Dufty has been a loyal dragon as i have said before been in their system since 13 hpu. He has had one other good offer that he turned down to stay a dragon...If he wasn't playing good I could understand the constant talking up of field ...but I feel it is insulting to dufty based on his form just my opinion.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
I have nothing against field...however, i do have something against the st george publicity wagon and that is both Millward and Mary... publicly promoting field as an upcoming fullback. Dufty has been a loyal dragon as i have said before been in their system since 13 hpu. He has had one other good offer that he turned down to stay a dragon...If he wasn't playing good I could understand the constant talking up of field ...but I feel it is insulting to dufty based on his form just my opinion.
Spot on

Stupid, pre-emptive statements by Millward about Field playing FB in 2018 and Dugan pigeon holed as a center etc. etc.
That debacle has put undue pressure on Field which he has not been able to handle.
Alienated Dugan for no good reason and confused Dufty as to where his future lies.
Why should Millward be so involved in Team selection anyway?
Do you honestly think that any of the top coaches would tolerate this BS?

emu62

Juniors
some thoughts on Reggies
- Leilua far from lazy
- McCrone obviously teaching Field the finer points of kicking (dreadful)
- Kerr giving his all even when game was lost, (impressive)
- Marketo not a hooker, Robson looks the goods
- Herbert long way off ist grade
-Garrick never gets invoved enough

denis preston

First Grade
some thoughts on Reggies
- Leilua far from lazy

The only players you would consider from this game to play higher would be Dufty , Kerr , Lulia & perhaps Thompson. The scary thing about the standard of the game was that Marketo was one of our best. Matthews should not come anywhere near NRL as he missed so many tackles.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
some thoughts on Reggies
- Leilua far from lazy

Emu
Agree
Re luc last 4 games he has play the whole 80 mins.
He has droped 12kg since beginning of trails so is fitter and works hard.

Re garrick I think he may be suffering from to much football at the moment what with soo and step up to nsw cup.
I think a few weeks back in u20s would benefit him.
Robson is definitely ready.
And kerr to

Bench
I though Luc played well and looks lean. I would think a bench role should be on the cards soon. Kerr impressed me also. He might be considered for the bench soon.

Latest posts