What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2009/10

Bulldog Force

Referee
Was Pique offside? You decide!

81832988.jpg

weasel

First Grade
I am f**king outraged with Sergio Busquets and that sh*t, f**k that was awful, i hate that sh*t in our game and when a player from the team i support does it, its f**king embarrassing. Hopefully they somehow let Thiago Motta play in the final. Besides all that, before the red card, Inter actually seemed to be playing football, the game was a more open affair and we could have got the 2 goals easily imo.

Yeh, it was very disappointing from him... I definitely agree with you, it makes me cringe. The ironic thing about it was yesterday Motta was quoted in the press calling Barcelona divers, which I thought was a pretty disrespectful comment coming from a player who spent 8 years at the club, so he probably deserves this fate. Anyhoo, Abidal didn't get his redcard annuled after his ridiculous sending off against Chelsea last season, so let's wait and see what happens to Motta. There are differences in the two cases, Abidal's was refereeing error, Motta's a case of cheating from Busquets.

Looking at that graphic Bulldog Force posted, it's definitely very very tight, although Milito got an offside goal in the first leg so these things balance out.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeh, it was very disappointing from him... I definitely agree with you, it makes me cringe. The ironic thing about it was yesterday Motta was quoted in the press calling Barcelona divers, which I thought was a pretty disrespectful comment coming from a player who spent 8 years at the club, so he probably deserves this fate. Anyhoo, Abidal didn't get his redcard annuled after his ridiculous sending off against Chelsea last season, so let's wait and see what happens to Motta. There are differences in the two cases, Abidal's was refereeing error, Motta's a case of cheating from Busquets.

Looking at that graphic Bulldog Force posted, it's definitely very very tight, although Milito got an offside goal in the first leg so these things balance out.
Pfft, Pique was dead in line with Muntari on that shot. And that's despite the fact that image was taken when the ball was 1-2 yards away from Xavi's foot.

Onside ref!

Last edited:

The Tank

Bench
:) No way on earth Man U will drop points, so we MUST win both games. I'm sure you're all rooting for Chelsea!

WireMan

Bench

He won't get it overturned. I didn't actually care who went through last night until that red, then it was Inter all the way. One thing i would say is what was all that grabbing round the neck? Why not just Punch the little cheat? You missing the final anyway, it may make you feel better. :)

Funny at the end when Barca showed there true colours when Inter were celebrating on the pitch. Turning the sprinklers on and Valdez going after Jose for celebrating to the Inter fans, bunch of classless cry babies.

For the record, the Bojan no-goal should of stood, that was in no way hand ball. But that kinda made it funnier. :D

Oh and Tank it would be like United to Watch the Scousers win then lose at Sunderland. We have done that kind of thing before! :x