What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2012/13

Abz

Juniors
A preview of the final happened this morning - Bayern and Dortmund playing a 1-1 draw!

BDR

First Grade
Terrific match too, amazing atmosphere as per usual at the Westfalenstadion. Dortmund were slightly the better and should have won, but Lewandowski put a lateish penalty wide.

Rekordmeister

Juniors
Heynckes played the A-2 team and Dortmund still couldn't win. It's a shame Sammer didn't punch the shit out of that hipster Klopp or that Rafinha's elbow was wasted on Kuba and not Großkreutz. Those banners about money being your true heart aimed at Götze were absent during Reus' arrival for some reason.

And while The match was on in the honey pot this was happening :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ITd-6qvfg&sns=em

Watzke should keep himself in the toilet before talking nonsense again

Big Sam

First Grade
Now that Chel$ki has won the Europa League, if Bayern wins the UCL it'll probably be Pep v Mourinho in the Super Cup next season.

whall15

Coach
God SBS's new tv guide is confusing.

It counts from 5am to 5am the next day as a day instead of 12am to 12am so when it's says the Champions League final is on 4am Saturday they actually 4am Sunday.

Stupid set up.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
^ Raises the stakes for winning the Europa League, which in my opinion is a good thing.

There is a real prize now which will see teams having more of a dig. Look for a team like Spurs to go deep into the comp next year.

Ladies and Gentleman, Europe's premier football team. I'm looking forward to checking out Morocco.

int_130525_Bayern_vs_Dortmund_UCL_Final.jpg

1016270-16435363-640-360.jpg

bayern-1200.jpg

2013-05-25T214918Z_759797469_LR2E95P1OLVEQ_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS.JPG

Eddie.

Bench
A great final. Bayern deserved it. After losing 2 finals, it was their time. Happy for Robben, for maligned, but a wonderful player. To beat Juve 4-0 and Barca 7-0 on aggregate, thats just amazing. Puts Pep in a pressure situation. Anything less then the double next year and i suppose they have underacheived.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Well after buying Dortmund's players, if they dont win BL then everyone should be sacked.

Barca vs Bayern for the final.

Busquets,Xavi,Fabregas,Iniesta,Messi,Neymar

Martinez,Kroos,Gotze,Muller,Robben,Lewandowski

You've been whinging for weeks :lol: your meltdown is approaching Mong status.

Hopefully we can add a world clarsh centre back to the squad and really send you over the edge :lol:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Bayern buying Championships, nah that wouldnt happen, bayern are a world class talent building club, nope sorry im wrong you have spent 100mill in the last 12 months, thought i was dreaming, it wont send me over anything, the bundesliga finally won something this decade, good for them. They had too win sooner or later after last seasons great choke.

Next year
Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool Could all challenge for the EPL title depending on transfers.

Next season Bayern will have the title done by april 4th, but please come back when Audi and Adidas need to help pay for your stadium again.