What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2012/13

I could watch this all day :lol:

775095792.gif

Haffa

052012-SOCCER-time-will-heal-LN-PI_20120520154024737_660_320.JPG

Makes this year all the more sweeter for them no doubt. Congrats, I'm glad it wasn't the Cheats from Catalonia.

Big Sam

First Grade
Makes this year all the more sweeter for them no doubt. Congrats, I'm glad it wasn't the Cheats from Catalonia.

Not still going on about 2009 are you? How was that their doing?

Every team needs a bit of luck to win these tournaments. Chelsea had it in spades last year and Bayern was fortunate not to have Ribery and Dante dismissed on Saturday.

Ribery sent off? Surely Lewandowski must have been marched by that logic. Dante not being booked is fine, penalty conceding a goal from a non-threatening position is fine enough.

Better team on the night - easily - and best team in Europe - easily - crowned champion.

tumblr_mneh4lMBOx1qin3w6o2_500.gif

tumblr_mnex0pGXx61qin3w6o2_500.gif

tumblr_mnek5dKuoq1rlkj9uo1_250.gif

tumblr_mnek5dKuoq1rlkj9uo3_250.gif

tumblr_mnek5dKuoq1rlkj9uo5_250.gif

Tommy Smith

Referee
I could watch this all day :lol:

775095792.gif
Haha Hey credt where it's due, BvB fans were making ALL the noise in the stadium. I only heard Bayern fans three times - the two goals and the full time whistle! They were like Arsenal fans! Amazing atmosphere at home but they were eerily quiet on Saturday.

BvB fans however, best in Europe!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Anyway hopefully around this time next year i'll be at the Wesfalonstadion experiencing that atmosphere first hand. I might even attend a Munich game if i have time; just so i can give Robben and Gotze shit first hand lol

I did laugh when he dogged the goal line effort with Subotic owning him. He didnt want any part of that even though a goal was at his mercy!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Well its looked pretty awesome during the Champions League matches ive watched. Maybe thats not a good guide. Probably a different story against Fortuna Dusseldorf.

I'd still love to go. Germany have the best stadiums in the world so it'd be great to watch some top class football there.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
or 2001, 1976, 1975, 1974

You're the most butt hurt androtrop on the forum it's f**king hilarious :lol::lol:

Speaking of butt hurt

o-MARIO-GOTZE-570.jpg

Cant handle it being given back can you,guess you can only dish it out, you seem to think its butt hurt, guess its true you have no idea.
But hey please enjoy your Bought success, massive achievement

Can't handle what? You're whinging about transfer for some reason.

Thanks though I will enjoy the treble this season and hopefully back to back champions league success next year. Enjoy 4th, round of 16 elimination in Europe and zero trophies next season. Stay butt hurt though loser :lol: