What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Inter Milan

Panther_Daz

Staff member
What a game this will be!

For the first time it will be held on a weekend. Coverage begins at 4am Sunday Morning on SBS.

Both clubs finished their domestic seasons this weekend and both are now chasing the treble in this match after completing the League/Cup double in Germany and Italy.

fish eel

Immortal
Bayern played their best match of the year on the weekend in the DFB cup final, 4-0 win against Bremen.

Tommy Smith

Referee
If Inter are at their best then they'll be a class above.

It's been a miracle run for Bayern to get this far, but the "final" always was Barca-Inter.

Inter 3-1.

fish eel

Immortal
If Inter are at their best then they'll be a class above.

It's been a miracle run for Bayern to get this far, but the "final" always was Barca-Inter.

Inter 3-1.

they've had a lucky run, but to say it's a miracle is just plain ignorant.

Eddie.

Bench
Inter 2-0. Mourinho does not lose many finals. None that I can remember anyway. They have beaten Chelsea and Barcelona, they will win the CL and deserve it this season.

The Tank

Bench
I'm not sure who to support in this one... It'd be great for Jose and I'd be happy for Arjen aswell... Nice to see some different clubs in the final TBH. Good luck to both teams.

Ridders

Coach
Lineups

Bayern Munich: Butt, Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber, Robben, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Altintop, Muller, Olic.

Subs: Rensing, Gorlitz, Klose, Pranjic, Contento, Gomez, Tymoschuk.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Eto'o, Sneijder, Pandev, Milito.

Subs: Toldo, Cordoba, Stankovic, Muntari, Mariga, Materazzi, Balotelli.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Chivu v Robben is going to be very interesting. I thought they would bring Stankovic or Muntari into midfield and leave Zanetti at Left back.

Only a few minutes away now! Can't wait!

Ridders

Coach
I think Zanetti is playing at left back. I'm not totally sure but I think Inter are playing a 4-2-1-3 with Chivu and Cambiasso as the two holding midfielders.

Ridders

Coach
Sorry, the lineup I posted above did create the impression that Chivu was playing left back.

Latest posts