What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um... Is it just me?

IowaRL

Juniors
He's the chairman of Grand Prix Entertainment who have gone into partnership(taken over?) the AMNRL.

More just find it interesting that it seems to be registered to him as an individual, as opposed to Grand Prix. Perhaps we will see it as a more GPE site?

joshreading

Staff member
Yeah, I was just coming on to post about this. There is no reason it should be down, even if there was a redesign going on.

There has been rumours however that the AMNRL and GRANDPRIX have already had a falling out so this could possibly be connected to this.

druzik

Juniors
Yeah, I was just coming on to post about this. There is no reason it should be down, even if there was a redesign going on.

That is what I was thinking. They had been doing a great job keeping the site updated.

There has been rumours however that the AMNRL and GRANDPRIX have already had a falling out so this could possibly be connected to this.

So does anyone know what the whole AMNRL - Star Group - GPE relationship is?

gyallop

Juniors
I asked on another thread about USARL content appearing on Grand Prix's website and what has happening between them...maybe it has something to do with that?

druzik

Juniors
I asked on another thread about USARL content appearing on Grand Prix's website and what has happening between them...maybe it has something to do with that?

Is it?

Goodness me... things are starting to get complicated here.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If a site is down for renewal or update, there's no reason there'd be an Under Construction page unless the webmaster opted to set one up. Not necessarily a sign that anything is wrong on its own.

sharkies9

Juniors
What is ironic though is that recently the amnrl site has been updated regularly and the we are rugby site has not. While for the longest time WAR was constantly updated and the amnrl was let go.

druzik

Juniors
Same. I sent a tweet too.

Also, I noticed that the We Are Rugby Site has gone a bit pear shaped as well.

This was all run by Stargroup, are they still associated with the AMNRL? Its still up as one of their brands? http://www.stargroup1.com/