What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 20's

H.H

Juniors
Evans & Lowe are the standout players. Wells would have been the third but that's done.

O'Sullivan, Alofa, Moga, Blair, Dumbrell are players who have the potential to force their way in and all play in problematic positions for first grade and to a lesser extent Newtown.

Neither of the halves are impressive.
Solid??!!

Shi t, the guy is an absolute freak. Only 17 still - will play FG next year.

morley101

Juniors
This week won't easy as the Sharks are at full strength. We've beaten them twice but they were missing a couple of their stars both times.

Solid??!!

Shi t, the guy is an absolute freak. Only 17 still - will play FG next year.

Someone else said he was solid lol

I want to see what he can do in NSW cup first as the NYC standard is pretty poor imo. I agree he is freakish but at 17 give him time in the NSW cup.

Freddy's Girl

Juniors

I want to see what he can do in NSW cup first as the NYC standard is pretty poor imo. I agree he is freakish but at 17 give him time in the NSW cup.

Thats what smith has done with all of our players bought up. Lets see what he can do in the trials first.

H.H

Juniors

Yeah, sorry about that - just rattled me a bit.;-)

Don't like hyping young guys up too much, but geez he does look good.

Latest posts