What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unfortunate

The Preacher

First Grade
Yeah Rev Ted, looks like Les is going to get to spend some time with Gary Sullivan talking about old times at Leichhardt and Henson.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Mr Stewart said the village was such a small place - about 2000 residents - that a stranger stood out.A surveillance team watched Mara "going about his business" for three days. A team of 20 officers arrested him at 11am yesterday as he set off from a holiday house owned by his friend, Mark John Coughlan.

Was the surveillance team dressed as trees?

Smithtown

Coach
What is it with the Newtown # 6 jumper and (alleged) trouble?

Paul Hayward, Les Mara and Michael Speechley.

I hope Kenny Wilson is being a good boy.

The Preacher

First Grade
Smithtown said:
What is it with the Newtown # 6 jumper and (alleged) trouble?

Paul Hayward, Les Mara and Michael Speechley.

I hope Kenny Wilson is being a good boy.

Besides losing at cards and on the punt, Squeaker is going well and staying out of trouble.:cool:

Smithtown

Coach
Besides losing at cards and on the punt, Squeaker is going well and staying out of trouble.

Great to hear. I was always a fan of short sighted, left footed playmakers:thumn

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The Preacher said:
Besides losing at cards and on the punt, Squeaker is going well and staying out of trouble.:cool:

Didnt he once get a field goal to win a game for the bluebags one nil? Or was I on drugs at the time?

The Preacher

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
Didnt he once get a field goal to win a game for the bluebags one nil? Or was I on drugs at the time?

That was at the SCG against the Dragons. He came on as a replacement at kicked the one pointer at the Noble Stand end of the ground. I think it was 1973 or '74, just can't quite remember off hand.
The Dragons winger, John Chapman, had a chance to win the game with about 2" to go, from a penalty but the ball faded to the left of the posts.
I actually knocked off a corner post from that game, buggered if I know what happened to it. :lol:

PS. If you were on drugs at the time, go and ask for a belated refund as they weren't working !! :D