What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

University Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if you've already got a bachelor of education in secondary, wouldn't you just need to do a grad certificate in primary, rather than a whole degree?

Misanthrope

Staff member
^^^

That was my thinking. I'm only doing a second Bachelor because it's a new discipline with no crossover.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wouldn't a degree still be called a bachelor course tho?

purely curious, as teaching was always something i wanted to get into, but chose a different path due to the $$ on offer elsewhere..

looked into it at one point thinking if i ever want a career change it was something i would look at - and even with my non-teaching degree all i would need to do is a grad certificate..

Misanthrope

Staff member
Loving my uni schedule so far.

Noon to 1pm Wednesday
9am to 2pm Thursday
Noon to 2pm Friday

That's it! :crazy:

O-Week starts on Monday. Pray for me.

Mong

Post Whore
I've been in denial that it's about to start again.

Am yet to register for any units. Pretty much had last year off so best get back into it this year.

whall15

Coach
Loving my uni schedule so far.

Noon to 1pm Wednesday
9am to 2pm Thursday
Noon to 2pm Friday

That's it! :crazy:

O-Week starts on Monday. Pray for me.

I realised that two of my Thursday ones rotate between weeks so like you I only really have one long day.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Got accepted into Open Foundation. Going for Film and Literature/Philosophy this time round. Hopefully i won't want to kill myself like when i did business/maths in 2012.

Time to potentially do something with myself, maybe, done f**k all for too long :lol:

Red Bear

Referee
9am-4pm mondays, with a sizeable gap from 10-1, 5pm-9pm tuesdays, 9-3pm, again with a decent sized gap from 10-1 on Thursdays it looks like.

Wish I didn't have tuesdays, loses a day I could work (although I hate the shift it's an easy 100 bucks) and more annoyingly can't go to soccer training, but it's a pretty good subject to do i think.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Will have to check when I get home but I think I just have Monday & Wednesday, with Wednesday being very full.

Mong

Post Whore
The life of a f/t internal uni student..

I wish I was doing it that way.

Mong

Post Whore
Got accepted into Open Foundation. Going for Film and Literature/Philosophy this time round. Hopefully i won't want to kill myself like when i did business/maths in 2012.

Time to potentially do something with myself, maybe, done f**k all for too long :lol:

Nice one.

Nothing wrong with doing f**k all for a while though.

Apey

Staff member
Doing 3 subjects, 1 - 5pm on Monday and 11 - 6pm straight on Wednesday. I figure that 11 - 6 will become 12 - 4 about 4 weeks into semester...

We can enrol in 2nd semester at the same time as 1st semester as well. That timetable is similar except I have a clash that I can't resolve. Shouldn't cause too many troubles I hope.

Last edited: