What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

Generalzod

Immortal
sweet jesus that looks f**king scary!
The trailer looks fantastic i hope the story isn't just about the aliens, I want it to be more about the engineers and the question as to why they wanted to destroy the earth hopefully it links it properly to the original Aliens which occured on the plant LV426. The events of prmetheus occured on LV423.

myrrh ken

First Grade
It looks more of the same alien action horror stuff and a departure from the plot of prometheus which to me is disappointing. Not a space jockey in sight. It would seem the prometheus lead is dead.

I wonder if the failure of prometheus as a coherent film and commercially forced Ridley to resort back to safe territory. Its got the vibe of aliens 1, 2 and 4.

i reckon that life movie looks more interesting.

Generalzod

Immortal
In regards to to Alien Covenant I also want to know more about the worshipping of the Xenomorphs found in the tomb?

uxAo9.jpg