What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update Right Game, Right Ground

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I think we should play all our home games at Robina Stadium here on the Gold Coast and play all our away matches at Suncorp Stadium in BrisVegas.

That way, all us in the great south east can enjoy the team with the big red V every week.

I really don't think lm asking for too much, lm not asking for every game at Robina you know!

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Your obviously a queenslander and we all know you guys think anything that comes from South of the border is yours to do with whatever you want typical.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I think we should play all our home games at Robina Stadium here on the Gold Coast and play all our away matches at Suncorp Stadium in BrisVegas.

That way, all us in the great south east can enjoy the team with the big red V every week.

I really don't think lm asking for too much, lm not asking for every game at Robina you know!

My suggestion is an occassional game at the Stan Sercombe oval in Murwillumbah. At least its in NSW.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
This sing going to be popular how about Griffith park Collaroy? I'll even get matt Jones to cone down.

You can see the ocean from there just like WIN.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Weipa or coen for sure, somewhere on cape York will sell out guaranteed. If not the boys could have a run over the chunks of coral heads on Thursday island. Right game and right venue for staph for sure.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Your obviously a queenslander and we all know you guys think anything that comes from South of the border is yours to do with whatever you want typical.

Actually, I'm totally a New South Welshman ( old Kogarah boy ) and moved my young family to Queensland in 1990.
I do like the climate here and the people are also decent but ............ nothing will ever change me from being a Dragons fan, not to mention a Blues fan as well.

Como Connection

First Grade
Actually, I'm totally a New South Welshman ( old Kogarah boy ) and moved my young family to Queensland in 1990.
I do like the climate here and the people are also decent but ............ nothing will ever change me from being a Dragons fan, not to mention a Blues fan as well.
Gold Coast?
Coming up to Currumbin for ten days on Monday.
Over to you.
CC

jak

Bench
as am I born in Kogarah hospital a long long long time ago. its not were you live its were your heart is.

possm

Coach
Only the very best parent would provide their children with the correct education of a Dragons upbringing...... kudos to you Sire!
Yes and my son Danny who went to school with is Blues jumper on, copped a hiding from is mates and everyone else at school last Wednesday. On his return home from school he said, "Dad I'm never going to do that again, at the end of the day I ran out of things to say and just thumped this boy in the mouth because he was in my face all day. Got into trouble and received my first waning ever and so I don't want to go through that again".

During the SOO game, he was so excited and loud. After the game I asked him if he wanted the day off to get over his problems and he repied; "no way but can you give me a note saying my uniform is not washed and so I had to wear my Blues jumper again".

Today he is already dressed in his Dragons jumper and it is 7:30am. We will watch the game on Fox together.

Tomorrow he will play in under 10s against Redcliffe and wants me to wear my Blues jumper to the game, hmmm!

Latest posts