What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated thread for NFL TV scheduling (One HD, Fox, ESPN, etc)

cq

Juniors
For those who are fortunate enough to have pay telly, the NFL content is starting to ramp up. ESPN have been running NFL live several times through the week, as well as the various team year books. These are great as they use the awesome vision captured by NFL films. Also some preseason games.

Also, for a while now, ESPN have been showing the 30 for 30 docos to celebrate their 30th anniversary. They have already shown 2 crackers about American football, one about the USFL and one about when the Colts left Baltimore.

Tomorrow they have a doco about the LA Raiders and on Thursday they have one about Ricky Williams. Both should be well worth watching.

Can't wait for the real stuff to start, good luck to all forum members teams, except when they play the mighty Broncos. :)

Big Tim

First Grade
Anyone able to get a hold of a ONE HD schedule?

College ball starts this weekend if I am not mistaken.

cq

Juniors
Fox Sports schedule for September

Monday, September 13 06:30 am - 09:30 am LIVE American Football : NFL St Louis v Arizona
10:30 pm - 12:30 am American Football : NFL St Louis v Arizona

Tuesday, September 14 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm American Football : NFL Carolina v NY Giants

Wednesday, September 15 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm American Football : NFL St Louis v Arizona

Saturday, September 18 02:30 pm - 03:00 pm American Football : NFL Gameday

Monday, September 20 03:00 am - 06:30 am LIVE American Football : NFL Dallas v Chicago
06:00 pm - 08:00 pm American Football : NFL Dallas v Chicago

Thursday, September 23 10:00 am - 12:00 pm American Football : NFL Dallas v Chicago

Saturday, September 25 02:30 pm - 03:00 pm American Football : NFL Gameday

Sunday, September 26 07:00 am - 07:30 am American Football : NFL Gameday

Monday, September 27 03:00 am - 06:30 am LIVE American Football : NFL New Orleans v Atlanta
08:00 pm - 10:00 pm American Football : NFL New Orleans v Atlanta

Wednesday, September 29 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm American Football : NFL New Orleans v Atlanta

one game a week shown 3 times?

weak.

the one hd will have sunday night football and monday night football i would say.

thats what was on last year anyway

Monk

Referee
Rumours are One HD will be showing 3 Sunday games and no Monday games until later in the season.

Read that on the Channel 10 forums somewhere, hopefully it's not the case, just putting it out there incase it comes into fruition.

one hd is way better for MNF

have you ever noticed..and its hard to miss IMO that ESPN on australian tv looks awful?

its not even in standard definition. its really ....weird

and yet the same pictures on one HD are in high def and look awesome.

Raider_69

Post Whore
tbh i couldnt care less what channel they are on
fox, one hd or espn, i've got foxtel with all sports so ill get them as long as they are on and i want as many as possible so i can IQ them and watch them when i get home:cool:

Monk

Referee
I rely on ONE HD for the coverage. If its just a normal game i'll tape it and watch it later, but if its big then i'll gather with some mates to watch the game with the appropriate foodz.

zombie jesus

Staff member
tbh i couldnt care less what channel they are on
fox, one hd or espn, i've got foxtel with all sports so ill get them as long as they are on and i want as many as possible so i can IQ them and watch them when i get home:cool:

Right on :cool:

capt of owsla

Juniors
I'm pretty dissappointed in fox sports initial coverage of the NFL, downgrading their games from 3 a week to 1. maybe once all the Australian sports finish their seasons they will up the games.

ONE seems to be pretty good so far with the first week. If they aren't showing monday night football, ESPN have the rights to it, so the ESPN channel should show all those games.

My parents have foxtel, so i've got them to add the sports channels and i'll just go watch the recorded games at their place. Any ravens/eagles games not on the box i'll try download somewhere on the internet.

abpanther

Staff member
One HD NFL schedule (www.tvcentral.com.au -> Advanced guides)

Week 1

Friday 10 September 2010
10:30am - New Orleans Saints vs Minnesota Vikings (replay 7:30pm)

Monday 13 September 2010
3:45am - New England Patriots vs Cincinnati Bengals
7:00 am - Philadelphia Eagles vs Green Bay Packers
10:20am - Washington Redskins vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 2

Monday 20 September 2010
3:00am - Minnesota Vikings V Miami Dolphins
6:15am - New York Jets V New England Patriots
10:20am - Indianapolis Colts V New York Giants

Looks like One HD has lost the rights to Monday Night Football, a shame really...

Monk

Referee
OK Guys, I'll be updating the original post in this thread each week (aswell as posting the new games), mods may aswell sticky it seeing as i'll be updating it every tuesday afternoon after all that week's games have been completed. Note the little descripion is just what the ONE HD TV guide has written

Dont yell at me if the games i write are not shown, I remember several time last year ONE HD showed a deffirent game, i am merely doing this for convenience to the people on this forum.

I get the the guide from: http://ten.com.au/tvguide_search.html
^ Source just so you know i am not a magical wizard that has control over what games are shown.

:cool:

Each week i will post the games that Air from the Tuesday Night to the Tuesday Afternoon (Australian Time) This will include all game replays that are shown during the week on ONE HD

* NOTE: Replays may not contain the whole game, i remeber last season several replays were missing parts of the game

+++++++++++++++

NFL Week 1:

Friday September 10, 10:30am National Football League Week 1 -
New Orleans Saints V Minnesota Vikings
A rematch of January's NFC Championship Game where New Orleans beat Favre's Vikings in overtime. At nearly 41 years old, the veteran QB returns for a 20th season and a final shot at a Super Bowl ring.

REPLAY: 7:30 PM Friday 10th September NFL Week 1 -
A rematch of January's NFC Championship Game where New Orleans beat Favre's Vikings in overtime. At nearly 41 years old, the veteran QB returns for a 20th season and a final shot at a Super Bowl ring.

REPLAY: 6:30 AM Saturday 11th September NFL Week 1 -

Monday 13th of September, 03:45 am National Football League Week 1 -
New England Patriots V Cincinnati Bengals
New England won three Super Bowls in the past decade and had a preseason win over reigning champions New Orleans. Tom Brady 's Patriots host Chad Ochocinco, Terrell Owens and the Cincinnati Bengals.

Monday 13th of September, 07:00 am National Football League Week 1 -
Philadelphia Eagles V Green Bay Packers
A possible matchup of two former AFL stars now punting in the NFL. Sav Rocca starts his fourth season with the Philadelphia Eagles against the storied Green Bay Packers, featuring Aussie Chris Bryan.

Monday 13th of September, 10:20 am National Football League Week 1 -
Washington Redskins V Dallas Cowboys
A new era begins for the Washington Redskins on the big stage of Sunday Night Football. Guided by 16 season veteran Broncos coach Mike Shanahan and 11 year Eagles QB Donovan McNabb, they host Dallas.

*No monday night game
* No longer doing College Football it seems

+++++++++++++++

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Why don't you just put it in the 'NFL on the Box' thread to keep it all together? I already put week 1 and 2 One HD schedule there

abpanther

Staff member
Ok guys I've stickied this thread too, we'll keep updating it with schedules as they come through, will be good to have a one stop shop to get info

Big Tim

First Grade
Lame on the college front. Easiest for me to watch on a Sunday, so it was a big thing for me last year.....

I dont have my DVD recorder setup, so I dont know how much football I will see this year.