What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA Pro Comp

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
The man who brought Major League Baseball to Australia and landed the 2025 Rugby League World Cup for the US has opened up on his plans to start a domestic league in America by 2020.

Jason Moore has a reputation for making the seemingly impossible happen. The sports promoter created history by bringing Los Angeles and Arizona to the Sydney Cricket Ground for an historic MLB series. Not content, he has secured the 2025 Rugby League World Cup for North America and will bring Air+Style, a world-class ski and snowboard event, to Sydney next August.

• SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE
  • SHARE ON TWITTER TWEET

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...l-rugby-league-to-the-united-states-20171125-
gzsrrq.html

Probably nothing we didn't know.

RoosTah

Juniors

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Read this in the paper this morning - I've always thought that League was better suited to North America than Union. Hope it picks up and does well. Would love to see the yanks become a genuinely strong and genuinely locally developed 2nd tier country like PNG by the time they host the cup in 2025.

That's a bit of a pipe dream. I think at best you will have Toronto in championship, another league 1 team and a slightly more structured USARL. Still, that's a good base for potential investors in a pro comp, it's more alluring than the current union setup in my opinion.