What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Penrith

Titanic

First Grade
Gold Coast Titans: 1. David Mead, 2. Kevin Gordon, 3. Maurice Blair, 4. Brad Takairangi, 5. Anthony Don, 6. Aidan Sezer, 7. Albert Kelly, 8. Luke Douglas, 9. Beau Falloon, 10. Nate Myles (c), 11. Greg Bird (c), 12. David Taylor, 13. Ashley Harrison. Interchange: 14. Matthew White, 15. Ryan James, 16. Mark Minichiello, 17. Paul Carter, 18. William Zillman.
James (underdone) replaces the injured Bailey (ankle) but with Don and Harrison suspect we will line up as definite underdoggies but then again we don't have lardar$e in our team, they do.

abpanther

Staff member
What's the story with James, is he on the outer or just needs game time?

Good luck this week

Titanic

First Grade
What's the story with James, is he on the outer or just needs game time?

Good luck this week
Cheers mate, you guys too.

No he's a club and Cartwright favorite, he recovered from his shoulder thing, got one game back in QCup and was supposed to go to PNG and play against the Hunters last weekend but didn't have the appropriate inoculations so missed the run. He'll be fit but not match fit ... and like Gordon could run twice as fast if he got a haircut :) or not be able to lift a bean ... difficult choice I suppose.

Last edited:

Tayjack

Juniors
Cheers mate, you guys too.

No he's a club and Cartwright favorite, he recovered from his shoulder thing, got one game back in QCup and was supposed to go to PNG and play against the Hunters last weekend but didn't have the appropriate inoculations so missed the run. He'll be fit but not match fit ... and like Gordon could run twice as fast if he got a haircut :) or not be able to lift a bean ... difficult choice I suppose.

Once he is match fit he will be terrorising teams, I'd be leaving mead @ 1, and push zillman to centre once he's right, Blair to the wing. This game will suit the titans, Penrith have no points in them, if we can limit them to 8-10, the 2.20 looks good value.

Spot On

Coach
The Panthers will be looking for a dry track this week TJ. A couple weeks in the heavy going will see them make the ball sing this week. Be wary.

Tayjack

Juniors
The Panthers will be looking for a dry track this week TJ. A couple weeks in the heavy going will see them make the ball sing this week. Be wary.

Yeah it's not definite bet yet for me, I'm always wary with backing teams away from home. I'll wait until Monday 6.45 to make a decision on the one, the titans too would improve on a dry track, they have a heap more speed in them than the panthers. Kelly, mead, Gordon, possibly zillman if he's back. The risk is backing the titans up against a side that lost its last game at home, always a concern.

Titanic

First Grade
The last thing we need is Zillman anywhere accept on the right wing and I'd worry about him under the high ball there too but he can run, tackle and catch but he can't pass … it's a myth that he can play left centre, just because he played a couple of games there better than Michaels = so what? Mead > Don > Zillman.

Latest posts