What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V rorters Gaim dey

Windy70

Juniors
Do ya reckon the players have a go at Fergo in tackles? Like...sorry man think I got you with my premiership ring or Hows the move up the food chain goin ?

Just can't stand him.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Do ya reckon the players have a go at Fergo in tackles? Like...sorry man think I got you with my premiership ring or Hows the move up the food chain goin ?

Just can't stand him.
I hope so.
Every time one of them shakes his hand they should be telling him that's the closest he's been to holding the trophy.

DJShaksta

First Grade
So what is doing with Loots? I can understand if he wants to go home, but geez his understanding with Wade is just awesome, will take another centre a year to understand.....

But we sign glass man Dugan....worst call Flanno has made.
Loots is staying so our left side remains the same - awesome.
Dugan in for Bird and that's prolly it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Loots is staying so our left side remains the same - awesome.
Dugan in for Bird and that's prolly it.
Dugan is made of glass....you reckon Reefy trolls Val, Dugan is the worst signing we ever made, dollar wise.

Also ran next year for sure......

Not sure I will even watch the breezer drinking glass man, friend of Fergo the merkin fingerer...

It is all downhill now..

FU Flanno, f**k off, leave your son.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Just watched the replay, didn't get to watch live yesterday.

What an absolutely clinical performance, a real pleasure to watch. Graham shat all over all their forwards, Maloney and Chad were outstanding. Guerra is a dead set myth, can't believe he's played for QLD so many times.
Was very important that we won this game after last weekends debacle, and it was a fantastic response from the lads. Flanno must have worked his magic during the week, whipped the boys back into shape.
Much better attitude was shown and we got straight into our usual game without a slow start. Great to see, massive win heading into the bye. 4 point win. Thanks very much.

Bring on the rest of the season.

shaggs

Coach
Dugan is made of glass....you reckon Reefy trolls Val, Dugan is the worst signing we ever made, dollar wise.

Also ran next year for sure......

Not sure I will even watch the breezer drinking glass man, friend of Fergo the merkin fingerer...

It is all downhill now..

FU Flanno, f**k off, leave your son.
Dugan appears made of glass because he goes 100% into every collision and effort.

I'd rather that than someone is a pussy and dogs it.

Go hard duges