What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Souths

Titanic

First Grade
Prince says he wishes Inglis was playing, why not request Luke and Asotasi to line up too? Imho, I will be happy enough to see the lot of them in the second row ... of the grandstand.

We welcome back Ash Harrison, who will replace a busted Greg Bird, to an otherwise unchanged team. One wonders how many k's Myles really has in him and whether or not Stevie Michaels can avoid being passed to for another week? Can Zillman keep clocking-up Fantasy points as efficiently as Searle can ring up a dept? What happens when the largest human hair-style of all time meets a rollicking caboose? These and many more questions will be answered this weekend at Skilled.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I'm concerned about this one, and think it could be the only game we drop before the finals. Your mob have been underachieving for a long time now, and they look like they are starting to remember how to play the game

BIG GAME

must win for the coast to keep the dream alive.

Souths would wanna keep winning too.

good choice by 9 on the sunday arvo game.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Prince says he wishes Inglis was playing, why not request Luke and Asotasi to line up too? Imho, I will be happy enough to see the lot of them in the second row ... of the grandstand.

We welcome back Ash Harrison, who will replace a busted Greg Bird, to an otherwise unchanged team. One wonders how many k's Myles really has in him and whether or not Stevie Michaels can avoid being passed to for another week? Can Zillman keep clocking-up Fantasy points as efficiently as Searle can ring up a dept? What happens when the largest human hair-style of all time meets a rollicking caboose? These and many more questions will be answered this weekend at Skilled.

Nice rundown Titanic !

Latest posts