What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val to ask for release WTF?

M2D2

Bench
You don't move Val and Dugan because they are running in 6 tries vs f**king fiji. Jesus.
Well it depends. Do you mean you dont move them to Loots/Feki side? (which i agree, you dont move them) or do you mean you dont move Val from FB to Wing to make it that they share an edge? (which i dont agree with)

Special K

Coach
If Val goes back to the wing (which he should now we have Moylan) he should go back to the right where he scored 20 tries in the NRL. I don’t care which side Dugan plays on as long as it’s centre

bluefox68

Staff member
If Val goes back to the wing (which he should now we have Moylan) he should go back to the right where he scored 20 tries in the NRL. I don’t care which side Dugan plays on as long as it’s centre
Absolutely right.

Skill is skill. The fact that playing for Australia is helping them work on a combination is a bonus for us.

I also think leaving the left side attack intact is important. Wade will only be better for the experience with the Australian team.

You realise, though, Moylan may play 5/8th...?

RUBIKS

Juniors
Good post, Feki is severely under rated in here. He may drop the odd bomb and may not look as coordinated or spectacular as Val diving into the corner but f**k he can score some good power tries that most wouldnt get close to scoring. Strong as an ox with his carries too. Id still love to see him in the centres but i wouldnt have many in place of him on the wing.

Feki is a good hard runner... that is all. nothing more infuriating than see him butcher a try by trying to barge through a player with his shoulder a meter from the line when all he had to do was dive... He should move into the centres and let Katoa or someone come up (assuming we lose loots to the titans).

chewsta

First Grade
Feki is a good hard runner... that is all. nothing more infuriating than see him butcher a try by trying to barge through a player with his shoulder a meter from the line when all he had to do was dive... He should move into the centres and let Katoa or someone come up (assuming we lose loots to the titans).

How often does that happen though?
I remember Val butchering about 5 tries in one game once. Yet everybody in the world thinks he is the greatest winger there ever was or will be.

sharkman73

Juniors
Absolutely right.

Skill is skill. The fact that playing for Australia is helping them work on a combination is a bonus for us.

I also think leaving the left side attack intact is important. Wade will only be better for the experience with the Australian team.

You realise, though, Moylan may play 5/8th...?

I love Val but let's be fair dinkum, I could have scored 4 of his tries against Fiji. Seriously, watch them all again.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I love Val but let's be fair dinkum, I could have scored 4 of his tries against Fiji. Seriously, watch them all again.

75% of the tries were gifts against weak opposition. Catch and fall over jobs.

He did some good work himself for the rest.

All inall he did what he is best at. Standing out in the cold waiting for someone with skill to put them on a platter for him.

carcharias

Immortal
6 try’s against any international opposition is pretty amazing.
It’s not like they were missing 2 players.
They were all very handy footy players.
Not anywhere near the aussies but still pretty good .
They beat NZ .

Inferno

Coach
I don't know about that I reckon most NRL side would put the cleaners through half those international sides.

One thing great to see from Val for a couple of his trys was getting into the clear and not getting run down. Certainly looks fitter/healthier than he did for a large part of this year.

carcharias

Immortal
Keep Val happy.

He was showing his good mate michael morgan around sydney the other week.

Morgan likes sydney.

Townsville is boring.

Morgan plays 5/8.

He plays 5/8 very well.

He got a team to the GF last year.
Don’t you hurt me
Don’t you dare

I’m fully erect

snout

First Grade
His contract at cows ends this year.

His words were he would like to live in sydney.

Thats 9 teams.

Said he likes the beach.

Pennies Dogs and Tigs gone

Drags have all their money in widdop and hunt.

Rorts the same with cronk and teddy. Though they'd let keary go for MM.

Nobody wants to play for bunnies.

DCE wont give him the ball. Hates MM because he took his SOO bench spot.

MM hangs with VH in Kangaroo camp.

Stars could be aligning.