What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes depository thread.

Feej

First Grade
Amazing that a TA is counted as being the final pass before a try. He runs the ball back hard, but he was doing that from the wing last season. He should have been following Fifita around all night, instead he goes for the low percentage inside passes from Maloney. I'm starting to come around to Reefy's POV.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Last two weeks that inside pass has been called back with Val in open space......only a matter of time till it starts reaping rewards. Gotta say the tardiness to the 40/20 was a poor effort on Val's part.....Surely there needs to be communication from the guys closest to the ref who calls either inside or outside at the point of the kick.

Amazing that a TA is counted as being the final pass before a try. He runs the ball back hard, but he was doing that from the wing last season. He should have been following Fifita around all night, instead he goes for the low percentage inside passes from Maloney. I'm starting to come around to Reefy's POV.
me too.

Arnold

Juniors

He doesn't choose to "go" for them, he gets told to be there. He did nothing wrong on those plays last night. If James throws it backwards he scores under the posts or Townsend does.

Ads

First Grade
If Maloney doesn't throw it forward that's a try. Good play. Great game bar the 40/20 which was poor communication from the team.

He provided more from the wing last year than he did in tha game last night. Havign said, I thought Beale had a very good game on the wing last night. Real intent with his runs.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah don't know this intent in Beales running has come from but I likey

Ads

First Grade
He provided more from the wing last year than he did in tha game last night. Havign said, I thought Beale had a very good game on the wing last night. Real intent with his runs.
Might have intent but it has no impact. Think Beale is a centre or nothing. Rather work on getting Lee on that wing and giving us an aerial threat.

Quigs

Immortal
It won't matter who they pick for the QLD team as Gus has already said tonight 25 thousand times that Mitchell Pearce is ready to dominate Origin.

The way the chairman of the Channel Nein selection team was rambling tonight we may as well not pick anyone else in the squad. Mitchell has the series sown up, won and cremated.

Latest posts