What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Didn't see Toyota Cup, but his stats are huge: 3 tries, 256 metres, 8 tackle breaks, 3 line breaks.

Even for the tackle-shy youth comp they're great numbers.

He was a Queensland U18s rep this year. A keeper?

With names like Holmes and Lick'er as our future 1sts we should start our own production company.
Throw in a Burrito or two for some fetish quality

shaggs

Coach
I think he should be brought in next week to play in the centres. He is already better than mills

Frenzy.

Immortal
Where's THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quigs

Immortal
Mate and I were chuckling last night watching the game. We were hoping to see Mills break a tackle.

127062d1318239844-nice-original-vk-tell-him-hes-dreamin.jpg

davi

Juniors
I've read a whisper that some think he's a better winger then a fullback, and Valentine Holmes will be moved back to winger with Josh Dugan playing fullback next year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Morris has never been more than a fill in fullback in his entire career, I doubt he'll be making that shift at 31 and relegating Val or Dugan. Dugan won't even get the nod over Val if we're fair dinkum.

Aahh no. If we are fair dinkum we'll put Holmes on eBay or gumtree and sell him to the highest bidder. He is just so f**king ordinary. Worse player than Jarred Anderson