What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

For all this back ‘n’ forth, I still can’t work out why Frenzy & Roifey hate Val so much - it’s just nonsensical.
Go and support Wests Tigers or someone else if you can’t get behind our players!!!
Because the majority of the Forum think he is good for the club and it’s not cool to agree.

I don’t think we win the Comp in 2016 without him. He doesn’t deserve the panning he gets. He can’t be blamed for what flanno pays him. If you want to flame his salary maybe look at SuperCoach piano mouth.

Why did you use Val’s 5 year stats rather than his first 3 years for a fair comparison?

It’s ok I have checked for you...

2014 to 2016 stats for Holmes if you want to measure rats first 3 seasons to Val’s

2014 6 games 3 tries 0.50 TPG
2015 23 games 16 tries 0.69 TPG
2016 23 games 18 tries 0.78 TPG

Holmes 0.71 TPG for first 3 seasons, his 5 season is 0.60 TPG

Rogers for 95’ 96’ 97’ was 0.57 TPG and his 5 year was 0.56 TPG

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why did you use Val’s 5 year stats rather than his first 3 years for a fair comparison?

It’s ok I have checked for you...

2014 to 2016 stats for Holmes if you want to measure rats first 3 seasons to Val’s

2014 6 games 3 tries 0.50 TPG
2015 23 games 16 tries 0.69 TPG
2016 23 games 18 tries 0.78 TPG

Holmes 0.71 TPG for first 3 seasons, his 5 season is 0.60 TPG

Rogers for 95’ 96’ 97’ was 0.57 TPG and his 5 year was 0.56 TPG

Because, trackhead, I was responding to age comparison.

Another dumb troll

Because, trackhead, I was responding to age comparison.

Another dumb troll

Ok let’s talk about age...

Rogers didn’t play origin until he was 23 and for Aus when he was 22. How old was Val? Oh that’s right the same. Although he would have played origin at 21 had he not broken curfew in 2016.

Makes no sense to compare age. You should be comparing similar tenure.

I’m sorry my stats don’t suit your anti Val agenda.

McLovin

Staff member

Rogers didn’t play origin until he was 23 and for Aus when he was 22. How old was Val? Oh that’s right the same. Although he would have played origin at 21 had he not broken curfew in 2016.

Don't feed the trolls mate

carcharias

Immortal

I don’t get this
Val isn’t 23 yet

You'd have to travel a bit to find a place that still serves ponies right? Would be hard with little hands.

Attachments

• Beer-sizes.jpg
    Beer-sizes.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12