What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vic Radley

T-Boon

Coach
Victor Radley is a great competitor and a match winner.

He and Latrell Mitchell could win the Grand Final for the Roosters.

They are indeed play makers in a competition devoid of them.
I hope there is a place in the game for Radley but I am pretty certain he is too small and it will force him into the centres or halves where he will just be another guy with a bit of skill.

I hope there is a place in the game for Radley but I am pretty certain he is too small and it will force him into the centres or halves where he will just be another guy with a bit of skill.

Radley is not small. He is tall. He just needs to bulk up. At age 20 he still has a couple of years to develop physically. At that point he will be first choice Australian second rower.

T-Boon

Coach
Radley is not small. He is tall. He just needs to bulk up. At age 20 he still has a couple of years to develop physically. At that point he will be first choice Australian second rower.

who is the guy in your photo? Looks like one of the guys from the photos in Dead Poet Society "fertilising daffodils".

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lol "too small".

He snaps forwards in half for fun.

He's doing just fine in the forwards and will only get bigger & stronger.

David brown

Juniors
He's 6ft 100 kg lol how the f**k is that small... He is too big for his preferred position if you wanna talk about size...

H.H

Juniors
Think he's only around the 90 kg mark.

He'll grow a bit I reckon - still a boy. What a weapon he'll be then.

morley101

Juniors
There was plenty of talent on show in NYC grand final in 2016:
Penrith
Dylan EDWARDS
Christian CRICHTON
Tyrone MAY
Kaide ELLIS
Wayde EGAN

Roosters
Joseph MANU
Victor RADLEY
Nat BUTCHER

Both Nathan Cleary and Latrell Mitchell were eligible to play.

Other Players who have come close to first grade after being named on extended squads
Corey WADDELL
Sitili TUPOUNIUA
Paul MOMIROVSKI

Tommy Smith

Referee
Bunny Reilly was no giant yet he did not earn the nickname "The Axe" for nothing.
People seem to forget that 'mass' is just one half of the equation for 'force'. The other half is 'acceleration'.

And being specific to Rugby League and tackling you also have the essentials of technique and timing.

Point being, you'd rather be a 92kg ferocious axe with tremendous speed, timing & technique than a 120kg fat lazy shit with no fire like Dave Taylor.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
People seem to forget that 'mass' is just one half of the equation for 'force'. The other half is 'acceleration'.

And being specific to Rugby League and tackling you also have the essentials of technique and timing.

Point being, you'd rather be a 92kg ferocious axe with tremendous speed, timing & technique than a 120kg fat lazy shit with no fire like Dave Taylor.
Some logic to this. For example if you had a choice between Steve Matai and Martin Kennedy to run at who do you pick?