What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Ads On This Forum

monsterkev

Juniors
Th
I understand the need for forum sponsorship but surely a better job can be done of this. Could someone please address this problem. If I have wrong spelling here please excuse because part of this area is hidden by video advertisement.
I understand the need for forum sponsorship but surely a better job can be done of this. Could someone please address this problem. If I have wrong spelling here please excuse because part of this area is hidden by video advertisement.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Love my ad blocker. The ads are f**king atrocious on mobile though so I'm thinking of getting a blocker there too

Gm5

Juniors
turned ad blocker off in good faith of this site but f**k me, its so close to going back on

getsmarty

Immortal
Love my ad blocker. The ads are f**king atrocious on mobile though so I'm thinking of getting a blocker there too

Yeah but now they have plastered the page with multiple pleas to turn add blocker off about 5 as you scroll down...RIDICULOUS...if anything, makes me want to never turn it off...