What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vince Sorrenti in NRL 360

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I am to busy drinking beer on GF day to give a f**k who the entertainment is!!

Additionally my entertainment is seeing the dudes pick up the jumping castle after the kids have been on it all day with water and a bottle or two of dishwashing liquid!!

TheRam

Coach
I've never understood the hate for older music? Oh my god that band was really cool in 2000 but now it's 2017 we are not allowed to like them cause all of a sudden songs that were good in 2000 are no longer good now?

Oh but the 70's music was better cause it is really old........

People are weird. Music transcends time and if it was good (to you) then it will always be good. People act like it is uncool to enjoy something you enjoyed at an earlier time in life.

Well I don't like old Parra games. How f**ken cool am I?!!!

TheRam

Coach
On Sorrenti...The NRL are probably the worst run professional billion dollar sporting organisation in the world. What a complete and utter joke.

A comedian has to go on TV and call them out for once AGAIN leaving money and opportunity on the table, while all other major sports gouge themselves on the NRL's turf.

What a blessing the NRL is for all the games fans and the stewardship of the game..

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
On Sorrenti...The NRL are probably the worst run professional billion dollar sporting organisation in the world. What a complete and utter joke.

A comedian has to go on TV and call them out for once AGAIN leaving money and opportunity on the table, while all other major sports gouge themselves on the NRL's turf.

What a blessing the NRL is for all the games fans and the stewardship of the game..
Yep, let's just make F**knuckle Sorrenti CEO of the NRL and be done with it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Or he'd accidentally lock himself in a cupboard.

Seriously, if a talking piece of shit criticised the NRL there would be some dopey idiots ready to anoint the piece of shit the next CEO.

ash411

Bench
Or he'd accidentally lock himself in a cupboard.

Seriously, if a talking piece of shit criticised the NRL there would be some dopey idiots ready to anoint the piece of shit the next CEO.
31p63WXzh2L._SY355_.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
This is the bloke who spends all day making brainless smart ass remarks , then calls others a dunce

Sometimes , Gazza , you out stupid yourself

Waits for another inane douchebag comeback remark

I think you need to loosen the corset a few notches....far too uptight.