What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Broncos rd 18

vvvrulz

Coach
24-0 kick to come, weathered some attack and now taking our chances, where was this team last week

Burns

First Grade
Lame to concede a try at the death.

Performance has been great today, much improved. Can't help but feel a bit disappointed that there hasn't been a few more tries to get into the high 30's.

Burns

First Grade
Colour me surprised. Happily surprised. So that means it's Brisbane who are just 2 losses from dropping out of the 8?
Donn't expect the Australian media to say anything like that at all. Will still be doubt on Warriors, Brisbane will be 'hard done by'.

Diesel

Referee
What was with the punch up, why was the Warrior binned? I thought pinching was a send off

Edit: I meant punching but McCollogh sp? Was a lousy puncher

Big Marn

Juniors
What was with the punch up, why was the Warrior binned? I thought pinching was a send off

Edit: I meant punching but McCollogh sp? Was a lousy puncher
Mcullough resented a forearm to the voicebox. Satae will probably get a holiday. So Lisone or Sao is likely to be next prop up.

Latest posts