What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Donkeys this week

Windy70

Juniors
They always worry me. Especially the week after a big loss. We should win it but the ref will tilt it with the 50/50 calls.

txta2

Bench
Paulo has joined my list of useless players. the bench is to small.
They will give us touch up in the first half if they played like last week

Paulo is a tough one.
He’s very popular amongst the rest of the squad and offers something different coming off the bench with ball playing skills.

BUT

With Moylan starting to find form and Graham better at what Paulo offers I think we might be better off with a power forward on the bench especially against the more physical opposition teams.

For mine you only put Paulo on the bench if one of our hookers is injured or Wade Graham is not in the team.

Omnishark2

Juniors
I agree that bench is definitely too small to take on the Broncos - at least swap Ava in for Paulo, and even then the bench looks skinny with Boogs still recovering

Craigshark

First Grade
Paulo was terrible against Souths and not much better against the Tigers. If not Ava, give Uele a run. We want to sign Woods because we need another big man, but have one who at least deserves a proper shot and won't give him one.

Corey Oates interview on ABC radio on today.. Wants to get his Origin spot Back. I hope we dont help him.. Who will be opposite him ?

eddiesmith

Juniors
Just looked at the ladder Eddie, we are currently 2 wins and substantial PD in front. If we lose still a game up and PD, we still have the bye too. But a win will certainly push us out of their reach. Worst Donkey's team I have ever seen.

But only 2 points in front as they have had the Bye. But a win, makes it 4 points + massive PD and the Bye to come, effectively a 4 game gap on the team in 8th/9th, massive.

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry boys my tippings been a bit off

soup-2-2018.jpg

Latest posts