What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Donkeys Today

Quigs

Immortal
Just smash Millford and get the precious one Dari-arse frustrated and it will be ours for the taking.

If we put in a first half like we did last week then it will be hard to chase down the Donks.

Whistle blowers always worry me against the Donks - watch for the piggy backs out of trouble.

By the way whats the weather forcast for this evening?

King Ben

Juniors
Watching one of my favourite games - Sharks v Broncos from 2012 - in preparation. Hoping for a similar performance tonight, including a Stapo-style intercept.

snout

First Grade
The forwards wont worry us.
The halves wont worry us.
Fullback and centres won't either.

Everything they do comes on the back of their wingers.

Oates takes 2 or 3 defenders out of the line and this frees up room for dicks like the jet.
Bomb the farker early and dent his confidence and get Lewie to maim him.

carcharias

Immortal
I’m staying in the Sofitel broad beach tomorrow night
Any good pubs nearby for a beer in the sun?

taipan

Referee
Please please please beat these f**kers, I really hate them with a passion.

Sucks it’s on the same time as the WC game though, won’t know what to watch!

But,but ,think of Wayne and all the kiddies.He's an institution .A non smiling institution.

Card Shark

Immortal
I don't think I hate a team more these days. f**king Wayne and his horseshit. Let's beat these corrupt pigs.

I hate how their supporters crapping on about Sydney clubs not getting NRL, not turning up to games...yet I reckon if we compare broncos home crowds to the whole population of Brisbane, I reckon most Sydney teams would have a lot higher average per capital of their region.

fizman

Bench
I have a very bad feeling and I think I may blow a few cylinders tonight.

I am not confident at all.

snout

First Grade
Make a fist.

Pull arm back.

Bring forward with force until fist connects with own chin.

Repeat twice more.

sandshark

Bench
Just the thought of Bennett feeling satisfaction by beating the Sharks makes me cringe so bad. Come on Sharkies!