What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Rabbits Rd 24

Is it worth even turning on the television?
Let's see how the interchange is used tonight, how many bad defensive reads are made, how quick the heads drop, how long it takes them to look gassed or start shirt grabbing vs putting a shoulder into the tackle.
The list could go on.

Burgess out might give us a glimmer of hope not losing by 30+

Cold Roses

Juniors
Is it worth even turning on the television?

Hoping to see Hingano continue with his good running game from last weekend.

Hoping to see some more involvement from Papali'i and Satae. Although very limited in minutes, both were down in their efforts from the previous week. Satae especially I'm hoping to see hit the line with a bit of intent.

Cold Roses

Juniors
And just like that, looks like Luke is starting, both Tevaga and Lino are on the bench, and Papali'i misses out.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Lightweight bench going to get killed again. Missing Mutts and Gavet soooooooooo bad.

Matulino, Gavet, Vete, Thompson. Our forwards have taken a hammering over the last 2 months.

Not playing the injury card, but Gavet has been a massive loss for us. And Thompson had finally played his way back into some form before injury.

Gavet has possibly been a bigger loss than Johnson imo.

MKEB...

Staff member
"Warriors Cliches proven true this round" seems an epic drinking game, unfortunately I am working tomorrow.

On second thoughts...Aww stuff it, I'm in.

vvvrulz

Coach
And just like that, looks like Luke is starting, both Tevaga and Lino are on the bench, and Papali'i misses out.

Isaac Luke is going down as one of our all time failed stories.

How the hell does he warrant automatic selection based on his performances.

RTS on the back of fast hands, good runners. Creighton bright it hook line and sinker.Reynolds touch knocked it into RTS hand.
0-6

Cold Roses

Juniors
Maumalo is so frustrating, such strong hit ups shows his true position.
Should be doing this all 80.

Does he have the lateral movement to defend in the second row though? His decision making on defence there would be questionable as well.