What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Rabbits rd1 2018

Iron Lion

Juniors
What about the Rabbitohs? Are they a good team? I looked at the team on paper and picked us to win. I'm wrapt about the win but I'm not sure they're that good a side that we can start to think were all of a sudden 'up there'. The long storys just begun and so far so good.

I think the Bunnies will have their fair share of victories this year. Maybe not a top 6 team but will be in the mix for a low final 7-8 spot. Looking at all the book makers they were heavy favorites to beat the Warriors so we most certainly tipped them over and is a good victory for us. Big forwards who last year would of hammered us through the middle.

Blair

Coach
What a difference fitness makes.

If we have a successful season then we should definitely name a sand dune after Corvo.

But seriously, I watched the whole replay yesterday arvo. I get the pride thing too, it's like this written-off team and coach out to show 'em. Great fitness and strength, plenty of skill and heart.

The huddle works too, for now. It's going to be easily parodied though. When things go wrong, and the boys can't cope, just add a paper bag to each player. Breathe in, breathe out, deal with the panic...

Kel was doing that on Kath and Kim once. He had a panic attack when he nearly missed his Jetstar flight to Surfers.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
What about the Rabbitohs? Are they a good team? I looked at the team on paper and picked us to win. I'm wrapt about the win but I'm not sure they're that good a side that we can start to think were all of a sudden 'up there'. The long storys just begun and so far so good.

A lot of talent on paper but they don’t seem to work as a unit. Less than the sum of their parts for now.

Latest posts