What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Rabbits rd12

Blair

Coach
Geez, is this game still on? I've already clocked-off and had dinner with the mrs then come back here and it's still a radio feed from NZ.

Iafeta

Referee
Lack of intensity in the middle. We got absolutely rolled. Appalling lack of effort.

I’m sorry, but if Simon Mannering continues to play the way he is, his decision is an easy one. Poor defence in two crucial tries from him and it’s been happening all year from Simon. Hate to single him out but it’s unacceptable. Same with Peta Hiku. Completely unacceptable all year defensively from him.

They were willing to put their bodies on the line and hit hard. We weren’t. Simple as that. Our defence wouldn’t have bruised a grape.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mannering with the most meters of forwards 131, Harris 129m, jazz 120m, Passi 112m Gavet 105m

It's what we're doing without the ball that's the problem.

Still holes in our 1-17. We were never going to turn it around completely in a single off season. Some of our guys are struggling a little with the week to week grind and with injuries stacking up our depth is getting exposed.

Mannering is physically not where he wants to be. The body is telling him it's time imo.

Kata/Maumalo. They do some good things and the good things they do, they do them very well. The problem though is that Kata is not a rounded player and Maumalo is not a winger. As a combination it just doesn't work.

Our attack is completely one dimensional without SJ. He can't come back soon enough, but if RTS is missing instead then FMD we're cursed.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
When other top teams or in form teams REALLY want to beat us, they will. The Rabbitohs, like the Roosters, never forgot how we beat them earlier in the season. So the next time we came around, they wanted to make us pay and when they truly focused, they belted us with convincing wins. Melbourne had already seen us on our winning run before we meet and they really lifted against us. We think were up there but these losses show that we aint shit, we aint even close.

Some of us tipped our team to finish so low and whilst we're up there on the ladder, underneath all the wins, we are still pretty much the doubtful team some of us predicted earlier in the year. Don't get me wrong we're doing better than I expected but Ive removed the wooden spoon tag I gave us before the season and swapped it with PRETENDERS.

It's what we're doing without the ball that's the problem.

Still holes in our 1-17. We were never going to turn it around completely in a single off season. Some of our guys are struggling a little with the week to week grind and with injuries stacking up our depth is getting exposed.

Mannering is physically not where he wants to be. The body is telling him it's time imo.

Kata/Maumalo. They do some good things and the good things they do, they do them very well. The problem though is that Kata is not a rounded player and Maumalo is not a winger. As a combination it just doesn't work.

Our attack is completely one dimensional without SJ. He can't come back soon enough, but if RTS is missing instead then FMD we're cursed.

Mannering doing to much by the way the stats read.
Some critical misses on the line by him.
Hiku has to be done????
We are in a position on the ladder i think very few predicted.
We still throwing games up that we expected at the start of the year.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Stats are nice, but there has to be quality over quantity and at the moment Mannering's quality isn't where its been in past seasons.

Latest posts