What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Raider's rd20

With all the possession and only 4 points to show for it is a huge concern.
So are we too predictable?
Not knowing our oppositions weakness?
Not having set plays for set positions on field? Or not being able to execute?
To slow? To weak? No threats?
I feel we are one of the worst teams for scoring points from within the 20m zone.

Blair

Coach
With all the possession and only 4 points to show for it is a huge concern.
So are we too predictable?
Not knowing our oppositions weakness?
Not having set plays for set positions on field? Or not being able to execute?
To slow? To weak? No threats?
I feel we are one of the worst teams for scoring points from within the 20m zone.

They pulled off that rehearsed move with aplomb (the disallowed Fus try). You could see them visibly flatlining after that. You train for it, you do it in the big time, and then Dr Death says no go.

JJ

Immortal
Well, if that's the case then that's pretty pathetic/gutless tbh - whatever happened to character

You can't expect everything to go your way, they still dominated the half but couldn't get points

Blair

Coach
We will see how we respond at home to a team going well in Panthers.
After close losses in previous years we lose a game by a big margin soon after.

The problem is our current use of talent.

Lolo is very similar to Johnson in playing style and at the moment it seems a mismatch to put them in partnership in the halves. I guess most clubs have an xfactor half and other organisational half.

I say fullback for now, Maumalo out and Fus to wing.

Phil, you've been repeating yourself quite a bit lately ;).

vvvrulz

Coach
Well, if that's the case then that's pretty pathetic/gutless tbh - whatever happened to character

You can't expect everything to go your way, they still dominated the half but couldn't get points

Absolutely agree, and in fact we blew numerous chances after that.

If we stayed on the job in that first half, we'd have won the game.
Simple as that.

Latest posts