Vs Roosters rd 10 2018

Discussion in 'New Zealand Warriors and NZRL' started by Philip_Smith007, May 12, 2018.

1. Rich102

Rich102 Moderator Staff Member

I am trying hard to like Tevaga, he is fit and enthusiastic, but it is hard work.

SpaceMonkey and TheDMC like this.
  2. Izz

Izz Bench

That's the whole reason he's in the team imo. Cleary used to do similar (Bill Tupou, anyone). Keeps the training ethic of the whole team high would be the reasoning behind that i reckon, at least in theory

3. Blair

Blair Bench

Beave, from my experience, there are no greater critics of the Warriors than rugby union-loving Kiwis.

Anywhere else in the world are a breeze to deal with on a horrible Monday morning at work, after a Warriors thrashing.

4. Penrose Warrior

Penrose Warrior First Grade

Immediate thought was 'yeah I agree' and I did before the Roosters game. But to be barrelled like that at home, as someone said, it was like last year all over again.

I think at times we thought we might be top 4, but we're definitely 6-8 at best.

5. JJ

JJ Referee

Yep I think we got carried away

In many ways the Roosters game was much worse and a terrible sign

The table remains very close without delivering consistently (which the have for the most part) we could easily drift out of the 8. Shouldn't happen but need to get back on track quickly

6. Beavers Headgear

Beavers Headgear Bench

Table is extremely tight, it isn't inconceivable that a loss this week could drop the Warriors down to 7/8 looking at the draw