What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm Rd 8 ANZAC day

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
not that happy with Luke going off near the end. I guess hes not an 80min player anymore.
I honestly think Kearney lets him pick when he comes off.

Luke did do some good runs in the 1st half, Im not sure if you remember. I think those bursts sapped a bit in the tank.

Big Marn

Juniors
Matulino played 48 mins. A few more games under his belt with Gavet and Lilyman going well brings us hope. Lilyman might hear bout that high shot though.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
OK. We expect miracle plays from Johnson, he's spoilt us over the years. Nothing this season, yet.
Will always remember that night out at shark park a few years ago right at the death. Wish he could just turn it on that easy haha

85% completion 29/34
5 errors (to 6)
4 offload (to 15)
40 missed tackles (to 17)
48% possession.

Take it back about errors, but still need less.

not that happy with Luke going off near the end. I guess hes not an 80min player anymore.
Agree he could be used better, but guess we don't waste a sub with him off and then on again.
If we had subs I'd say off at 50mins on at 60mins. With obvious movement depending on how game was flowing.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Agree he could be used better, but guess we don't waste a sub with him off and then on again.
If we had subs I'd say off at 50mins on at 60mins. With obvious movement depending on how game was flowing.
Last time we were winning, I dont think Luke came off lol. He likes the easy games lol nah but seriously, I think he put in some hard yards at the start and burnt out at the back end of the game as a result. Luke went well tonight I thought.

vvvrulz

Coach
We were very good tonight, we lost but no disgrace.

Good completion, some very impressive line defence.
We need to keep fielding this team consistently and lose 2 of Ken / Bodene / Kata (or even all three).
Could still make the playoffs if we turn up like this every week.

Blair

Coach
Will always remember that night out at shark park a few years ago right at the death. Wish he could just turn it on that easy haha

Yes, marvellous. The game was considered over after Fifita looked to have sealed the win with a great try in the 78th.

Hoff charged down the clearing kick on the Sharks last play of the game, SJ did the rest. I had a bit if that old feeling there in that last play tonight.

Press conference was terrible.
Kearney has learnt from old Bennett there!
RTS added little.
Basically it was tough out there.
Some positives.
Nothing mentioned of Kata.

Latest posts