What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm round 8 ANZAC Day

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Need to iron the errors out. It was Hikus error in the form of being caught out in defence that started it off. We never recovered after that.

Blair

Coach
I feel sorry for our fans at the stadium. It's an awful experience when that happens. They'll be shuffling out now into the dark, cold night...

They expertly nailed all our weak points and blasted through them.

It was an exhibition.
Bingo.
Bellamy had a plan and they executed it perfectly.
They didn't think it was going to be an easy win like other teams may have thought with SJ, Harris, Kata out.
Storm just clinical as usual.

I feel sorry for our fans at the stadium. It's an awful experience when that happens. They'll be shuffling out now into the dark, cold night...
They apparently have Storm shirts to slip on in their backpacks. :)
Not the first time it's happened to us in Melbourne.

Blair

Coach
They apparently have Storm shirts to slip on in their backpacks. :)
Not the first time it's happened to us in Melbourne.

Yes, purple capes, yellow dreadlocks...the works.

The worst thing about it is it's been a long day, they were full of hope, it's late, there's damned work tomorrow, it's a hassle getting home. I've been there, it's a bloody awful feeling.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Both are surely confirmed temporary now, as is Lino.
Pretenders.

Melbourne showed us tonight the level we need to be at if we're to be competitive come finals footy. HEAPS to work on. Theres some guys that we thought had improved but showed tonight that they're still the same. When they're down, they dont have that spark or grind in them.

Latest posts