What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm round 8 ANZAC Day

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Scans to come?
I dont know. Heard Justin Morgan or McIvor I think it was say thats hes out for 6 weeks.

You know its really bad timing because Luke was the last piece of our spine that we needed to come into form and he was as of last week. Now this. Wouldve been good to see a return to form Luke, Johnson, Green and a red hot RTS as our spine throughout the year.

Post match conference had Storm making excuses for us, short turn around with travel, big defensive effort week before, player not use to being top of table.

Luke needs scans apparently, nothing confirmed yet.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Didn't watch the game, but immediate thoughts are we've now got the opportunity to go away and fix this edge defence which is clearly our Achilles heel. We've improved a lot of things and hopefully, given the right selection of players, can fix itself.

I don't think we can afford to carry injuries like we are as well, that has to be factored in. Harris SJ Luke Pulu Gavet Kata is an extensive list. We should be able to clear most of those guys by 10 days' time?

vvvrulz

Coach
Post match conference had Storm making excuses for us, short turn around with travel, big defensive effort week before, player not use to being top of table

They’re all pretty valid to be honest.

With some rest and key guys coming back there’s no excuse if it happens again next week. I don’t think it will.

Benek

Juniors
I've been saying all season the missed tackles were a problem. Finally the scramble defence was unable to make up for it.

Given how fundamental the changes appeared to be at the Warriors this year, I'm amazed at how quickly it all came tumbling down. They look to be back to last year's team that lost 9 in a row.

And with Luke out now, what the hell are they going to do. Bad bad signs.

vvvrulz

Coach
Luke is a huge blow, but I believe Tevaga can step up, I hope I’m right.

Then Carter and Johnson come back, and hopefully we realise we need to stop relying on Tohu and co. to save Hikus ass every time and recall Ayshford.

We plug those holes and go back to the basics, we’ll be fine. Unfortunately dodgy selections is one of Kearney’s major FO points.

Latest posts