What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs the Raiders this Sunday.

Canberra have Junior Paulo out for 8 weeks with a foot injury.

Gallen might rush back.

Bukuya is a chance as well.

The bookies think they’ll flog us.

Raiders $1.55
Sharks $2.50

Stake Removed

First Grade
We have seen each time someone rushes back they are out extended time.

Bukuya is due back this week that will cover Graham.

Gallen should wait till basically 100%, with Sorensen out give either Williams,Uele or Nikora a run.

We still have stack of experience i wouldnt be surprised even with the injuries we have more first grade experience then Raiders, plus we still have many players who won us the comp in that team

carinashark

First Grade
Not what they were three seasons ago.But down there anything could happen. Love to see Ricky’s head explode when we win in the last 25 seconds.

if we put in for the full game we will win.
we re mentally tougher than the raiders

they have won games against the titoons at bruce, the bulldogs at bruce, the Eels at bruce and the cowboys away.
hardly a murderers row of teams.

we will win.

Im thinking there was a lot of expenditure the last 2 weeks. I'm not sure if we can go 3 without our captain & guns. Id like to see Uele get a run to rest Feefs, ready for Dogs following week, with Gal returning & maybe even Lewie.
I think Raiders might put a score on us.

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah id like to see some fresh legs added to the team too. The boys have been good with the big guns out injured but they are starting to look a bit gassed. We need another big carrrrnt out there. Give Uele a crack.

Latest posts